Let's Stream Stronger!

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

But this does beg this question I haven’t seen asked once……… RCA IS SILENT.

Of course, If Britney ends the conservatorship the contract Jamie signed in its conservator position gets nullified. Hence why Planet Hollywood had a clause that Britney should stay in the conservatorship till the contract was done. Im honestly expecting a "rarities album" or a new B In The Mix to drop at any point from now till september, so they can make some cash before Britney decides what she will do career wise as free woman. 

For all of those saying " If we stream we pay Jamie" Like shut up seriously. Britney is never going to not have Money and Her not having sales etc would effect her just as bad as Jamie , thing is I DONT CARE ABOUT JAMIE NOR DO I THINK OF HIM WHEN I PURCHASE!

If you boycott streaming and sales because of that **** of a man, you are also damaging Britney and her pockets. Think about it :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: