What kind of a person is Billie Eilish?

Hey, Exhale fam!

I just found out me and Billie Eilish share the same sun sign (Sagittarius), moon sign (Aquarius), and rising sign (Pisces). :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:Those are the 3 main signs that make up a person. I was surprised. What kind of person is she?! I don’t know anything about her. I figured I’d ask my favorite forum. 

Or, where could I find a good summary of her personality? Is there a good interview? Thanks, guys!

PS - Britney is a Sagittarius sun & an Aquarius moon. Any similarities you guys have noticed in Billie’s personality & Britney’s?

• Love 1

Billie Is the queen of bedroom pop, she discussed it in her book @Blackout2006. Don't smile at me was recorded in a studio and she hated it. 

So she records at home with her best friend and the only person she trusts to her sound. Her brother  .

Literally you can see the difference in the family. Billie was loved. The goal was to have only one of each kid. 

They only wanted one boy and one girl..

They got it. They home schooled their..

Basically they said the education system sucks as it doesn't push for children to follow their passions, it's all about learning about stuff that really doesn't apply to real life. Ie. Math, science etc. 

They wanted their kids to be artists and so home school was the only way for them to learn. In California it's actually easy to home school, you can make your own curriculum and if it's approved it's legal. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

When younger she was so over the top. Her Pitchfork interview is probably the most embarrassing thing of her career :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

She has now matured obviously and she is a nice person from what I have seen.

17 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Cool! :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

She’s a “sad girl”, isn’t she?

Last era she was yeah, but she has changed her image this time but even then, her new music has a bit of melancholy to it.

• Like 1
On 7/17/2021 at 12:46 AM, Danielle1987 said:

Those are the 3 main signs that make up a person. 

This is not correct. While it's true that the ASC, the Moon and the Sun are three main placements (in this exact same order), there's no such thing as three main signs (and I can't help but point out that you probably meant placements, there are cases when said three placements are in the same sign) that make up a person. It's the entire chart that makes up a person – although, I'll also have to disagree with that: the chart does not make you who you are per se, it simply shows a series of patterns and predispositions, the type of energy you were born with and how it flows. Your natal chart is the blueprint of your soul, it shows the potential within, it does not limit you. A mindset along the lines of "I'm a Scorpio, so I'm vengeful" is erroneous, you can always work on not being vengeful. You're not doomed to be immature just because yor sun happens to be in Aries. You have the power to work on yourself, to channel your inner forces, to evolve as an individual.  

That being said, house placements are far more important than sign placements. You and Billie might have the Sun in Sagittarius but I see hers is in the 10th house, while there are chances yours might be in the 9th house (as there are chances it might be in the 10th house, I don't know, you didn't provide a chart). A 9th house Sagi Sun opperates very differently than a 10th house one does. You'll also have to take a look at Jupiter because it is Jupiter a Sagi Sun turns to. And speaking of Jupiter, having a Pisces asc, it is your chart ruler so its placement is of major importance. Billie has a retrograde Jupiter in Cancer in 4th. Assuming you were born in 1987 (by your username), your Jupiter is in Aries (possibly retrograde) in 2nd / 1st. A Mars ruled Jupiter in, let's say, the 2nd, is a completely different story than a Moon ruled Jupiter finding itself in the 4th house. A 4th house Cancer Jupiter (even if retrograde) is stronger than a 2nd house Aries Jupiter and it will show so in the way it manifests. Now of course we're gonna have to look at their dispositors but just by chart rulers alone (mind you, without even taking aspects into considerations) I can tell at a quick glance that your Pisces asc is of a different nuance than Billie's Pisces asc, even if it's technically the same sign. It goes without saying that your birth charts are worlds apart, unique to you and her respectively.  

My point is that you having the same big three placements as Billie Eilish virtually means nothing. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 7/17/2021 at 7:02 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Pretty much. But that's the general aestitcof generation Z from my eyes of the superstars. 

It's either depressed or on xanax or mostly dead, one of the 3. Is the way I get it from the media 

its not that we (gen z) are all depressed

the world is depressing

i mean ud have to be a psycho to be completely well adjusted nowadays

• Love 1
On 7/17/2021 at 10:02 AM, Blackout2006 said:

When younger she was so over the top. Her Pitchfork interview is probably the most embarrassing thing of her career :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

She has now matured obviously and she is a nice person from what I have seen.

Last era she was yeah, but she has changed her image this time but even then, her new music has a bit of melancholy to it.

What did she do in her Pitchfork interview? 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

I'm a sagittarius too with an air moon, not aquarius but libra lol

There's something in billie eilish that really reminds me of britney, I think there was thread months ago about that, other people notice it too... billie is very kind, she's very open and very creative and fun just like britney, she also talk about wanting privacy, aquarius moon are sometimes just like an alien, they want to be part of the people but they also love to be alone too, so they're a little bit melancholic too 

besides britney i really stan billie and miley, love my 3 sagittarius girls

Introverts have moments of being extroverts, but when their energy is spent..

They need a few days alone to get it recharged.

Definitely reminds me of high functioning autistic people, they have those days of just wanting to be alone, to decompress and then days of wanting to be with their friends.  

Counter acts everything 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block