Lawyers talking about Brit

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

I mean it's obvious what he is I.plying. and we all thought of it at one point or another.

They better not touch her in any way plausible. I am willing to go to jail 4 her.

What is he implying ? I think he is just saying her case will help change the laws

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

What is he implying ? I think he is just saying her case will help change the laws

6 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

This is how I read it too... now I'm curious about these other theories that sounds much more sinister

Read Red Pill

The Matrix GIF by Splash Designworks (aka splashdw.com)

Is this the RED she was referring ? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Save us Britney :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

If Michael Jackson is the King of Pop then Britney Spears is the Queen of Pop. When I look back at Britney's performances before the conservatorship begin. She was so passionate so confident. Her dance moves were way way better than her dancers. She outshined all of her dancers. Only MJ can top her performances. Even MJ realized how important Britney is. He warned Britney about the industry before he passed away. It's so sad that many people know how important she is except her own family. They destroyed her career. As a fan I can felt that her passion was gone since this stupid conservatorship start. But she's still being very very professional at her work even she was fell on stage, she kept the show going.

• Love 1