What if Jamie Lynn is named temporary conservator ?

I luckily think that is nothing we have to worry about. That would possibly be career ending for judge Penny to do so after Britney's statements. If/when Jamie is removed, assuming the cship is not dissolved at the same time, I think they would either appoint someone like Jodi (outsider) or maybe even Jodi. If that is something she can do (though Jamie has been it for 13 years and he is unqualified as ****, soo....)

• Love 5
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was googling something else, and this came up in the results :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

4T6SmkHZ80khuecRY0l8515SIIMnbkwmyB3TFF7w

The body language on Britney though and Robin the demon glaring at her. B looks like she wants to snap JL’s neck. Always found it interesting how in the speech Brit gave after JL’s ‘’tribute’’, she didn’t acknowledge or thank her at all. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

The body language on Britney though and Robin the demon glaring at her. B looks like she wants to snap JL’s neck. Always found it interesting how in the speech Brit gave after JL’s ‘’tribute’’, she didn’t acknowledge or thank her at all. 

Robin is literally everywhere, like a shadow

b9b930318dcc897490c19fdda418b232.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Like 2