Christina Aguilera performs at the Hollywood Bowl

1 hour ago, Cedar Lane said:

I’m actually going tomorrow. Never listened to an album from her before so I just listened to her entire discography lol gotta be prepared. I hope she mentions free britney

What inspired you? :orangu_orangutan_ape: I don’t think I’ve ever been to a concert willingly for someone whose discography I’m not familiar with :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What inspired you? :orangu_orangutan_ape: I don’t think I’ve ever been to a concert willingly for someone whose discography I’m not familiar with :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Cheap tickets at the time and it’s the bowl which I miss! I’ll do it sometimes and I know going in that Christina will be great even without listening to her songs (although I just finished her entire catalogue today). But idk, there’s actually quite a few bands and artists that I’ve gone to without knowing much. It’s hit or miss 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block