Was Charlie Ebersol a fake boyfriend?

2 minutes ago, rennen said:

Fake boyfriend? What? 

The questions on here at times blow my mind. 

bbc wow GIF

I'm here to help you anyway :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

fake

[ feyk ]

See synonyms for: fake / faked / faker / fakest on Thesaurus.com

verb (used with object), faked, fak·ing.
prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent): to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.
to conceal the defects of or make appear more attractive, interesting, valuable, etc., usually in order to deceive: The story was faked a bit to make it more sensational.

verb (used without object), faked, fak·ing.
to fake something; pretend.
to give a fake to an opponent.
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Nickey said:

fake

[ feyk ]

See synonyms for: fake / faked / faker / fakest on Thesaurus.com

verb (used with object), faked, fak·ing.
prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent): to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.
to conceal the defects of or make appear more attractive, interesting, valuable, etc., usually in order to deceive: The story was faked a bit to make it more sensational.

verb (used without object), faked, fak·ing.
to fake something; pretend.
to give a fake to an opponent.

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

he was cute, but i remember reading some **** about him talking about britney being dumb and stuff which isn't cool, so he can **** off too.. idk what the deal is, but I think people are taking some of these theories too far.. I mean she likes guy she gets with them they are boyfriend girlfriend, they were looked into for having any **** or alcohol problems im sure but its not as in depth as some think to me I don't believe that.. 

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

He was so cute but they moved wayyy too fast IMO. He met the kids really early in their relationship. 

I think that aspect was really important for Britney 

despite what people say of Jason Trawick, I think he really seemed like a paternal figure to the kids (at least when they were with her) so I suppose it was just normal for the following boyfriends to get close to the kids.

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think that aspect was really important for Britney 

despite what people say of Jason Trawick, I think he really seemed like a paternal figure to the kids (at least when they were with her) so I suppose it was just normal for the following boyfriends to get close to the kids.

Didn't they do a full-on magazine spread with the kids after they had only been dating 5 or 6 months? Lol

• Like 1