Lou M Taylor: " Don't let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace."

There is no inner peace in that woman. She is rotten inside and out. I can’t wait for Britney to sue her for her pathetic accounting she has done the whole conservatorship. Seems from the NY article that team con will be happy to throw her under the bus too. 
:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

There is no inner peace in that woman. She is rotten inside and out. I can’t wait for Britney to sue her for her pathetic accounting she has done the whole conservatorship. Seems from the NY article that team con will be happy to throw her under the bus too. 
:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I think she's more powerful than Team Con. Really. She is allegedly the one who let them take the responsibilities. She is doing more than fine besides what our involvement. She is staying discreet and silent while the Spears family is dragged all around the world from fans to medias.

But it will change, I hope so.

• Like 3
On 7/16/2021 at 5:08 PM, Phoenix1996 said:

I think she's more powerful than Team Con. Really. She is allegedly the one who let them take the responsibilities. She is doing more than fine besides what our involvement. She is staying discreet and silent while the Spears family is dragged all around the world from fans to medias.

But it will change, I hope so.

Well, it seems she was part of Team Con.  She's been repping other high profile celebs, too.  This article from 2019 praises her for "safeguarding" clients like Britney and other celebs...Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036/

• Like 3

The more Britney speaks and says out loud LT involvement. It will hit her where it hurts the most. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

Lynne Spears will also need someone to blame for her lack of parenting. Lou Taylor is an easy scapegoat for her. She can easily paint LT as the villain. 

• Like 2

it's so weird because I was definitely following her on my Instagram page (not free Britney related and I've never said anything or interacted with her) and she has 31.9k followers and all the sudden I was removed and I can't see her posts

on a side note..........she has inner peace??? how?

6 hours ago, Phoenix1996 said:

Does Rosengart know about her ? Maybe we should tell him via email.

I dont know if you are just joking but the army as a lot of info :

legal docs

money transfers 

etc

….

Maybe we should sent him (although if we were aboe to get that info he will as well)