Britney Spears' concert opening acts

28 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

In my country for her only visit it was a random DJ. I didn't stand from my seat so... thank God because I was up all night when I saw Brit :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Probably PCD If I was there, especially the night Melody went off on Nicole/management :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

And it happened in Melodys hometown of Phoenix when it all went down. Apparently it was awkward

30 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And it happened in Melodys hometown of Phoenix when it all went down. Apparently it was awkward

I didn't know that it was her in her city lol queen :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I saw the video on YouTube, even in the low quality I can feel the tension lol :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

This thread reminded me, does anyone remember when the Femme Fatale Tour was first announced it was supposed to be a co-headling tour for both Britney and Enrique Iglesias? But then literally hours after it was announced Enrique dropped out, and people thought he was only being treated as a support act rather than as a headliner alongside Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

I remember seeing the DWAD tour at 5 years old. I think this band called DREAM was the opening act. I was so young I thought  the blonde girl in the group was Britney at first :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You mean Melissa right? There was another girl group that were the support act on that tour, called 3rd Faze.

Pcd opening for circus was really good I was surprised

For FFT I wasn't a fan of Nicki but thought she did a great job but I actually preferred the girl before her, Jesse and the Toy Boys I think... I remember she did one song in particular that had the line "all my hoes touch your toes" and the *** in me lived for it

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

A*Teens were one of her opening acts before or after Steps 🤷🏻‍♂️ Anyone remember them? Now we’re reaching 🤣ab03ca2aa560847d87f3698155d9ecff.jpg

I was a huge fan. I even styled my hair like the dark one which I liked the most.

I  heard there should be dolls. Is at the top of my merch wish list.

When I went to the Circus Tour, I unfortunately got Girlicious instead of PCD....

However, I LOVE GIRLICIOUS LOL - the girl beside me asked me if I was here for Girlicious rather than Britney ... she got an earful when Britney came out 

• Haha 2

I am sad I never got to see her live. The stars never aligned for me. The closest I ever got was when I had a trip in Vegas in February 2017, and i didn't realize she had a show the day we decided to fly out. I was tempted in extending my flight but didn't end up doing it. 

17353372_10210084012350230_2311224288699

The closest I ever got to her ^ :saywat-towelney: