Britney Spears' concert opening acts

My Femme Fatale Tour date had Destinee & Paris and Joe Jonas (back when he attempted a solo career). I quite liked Destinee & Paris' set although I can't say I ever bothered listening to the songs outside of their performance. They also used to be in a girl group years earlier called Clique Girlz. Joe was pretty decent, I remember he did a cover of Chris Brown's Beautiful People.

Pitbull was the support act for my date of the Piece Of Me Tour, but I didn't see his set ddd.

Crazy to think Destiny's Child supported Britney on the Hawaii date of Crazy 2K Tour (the one that was filmed for the Live and More VHS/DVD and was also broadcast on Fox).

Just now, Slayer said:

Pitbull was shockingly really good!

Ciara was great on the Circus Tour

I don't really remember much of Joe Jonas's set on the FF tour or the girl group duo.

The british press started in their reviews Ciara danced better than the main act..

Maybe an apology is needed now, knowing what we know now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The british press started in their reviews Ciara danced better than the main act..

Maybe an apology is needed now, knowing what we know now. 

I definitely preferred Britney to Ciara! The Circus tour was such a spectacle and even though it was her least dancing she put on a hell of a show!

I think it was just pressed Xtina fans writing those articles :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 2

I loved Nicki.. that’s when I realized (seeing her live) how talented she was.. she rapped live, sounded great and had a pretty rigorous set without a bunch of smoke and mirrors.. PCD was hella talented too I didn’t expect to even like their act yet I was shook when I saw them live front row circus tour… Britney is always amazing live too

• Love 1
  • Like 1

My first concert ever was Circus with PCD (the date where Melody went off). :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

(i was in the nosebleeds but it was actually kind of cool to see the stage from far because of how big it).

but I was obsessed with PCD at the time and so I loved it of course

i also saw Nicki on the FF tour twice. I love Nicki and was at my peak for stabbing both Brit and Nicki so I almost had a heart attack when I saw that Nicki would be the opening act. My two faves at the time touring together :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2