Don’t forget Jason Trawick too!

12 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I'm glad you remember this as well because the photos seem to have disappear from the internet...I think it was Jason though, Britney looked miserable on her engagement party, and instead of helping her be free, he was to become her co-conservator...Only a controlling narc would want that, also, he was rather erratic after the breakup...The whole thing was weird. I think he was Team Colon.

I bought an old newspaper just a few months ago, where Brit was on the cover and it was about these accusations and that she is probably pregnant.

I don't know if the pictures have disappeared from the Internet.I refer to newspaper reports and paparazzi pictures .Also I know what other fans wrote about it at that time.

That's also my problem, why I can't give any sources. That was another time back then. I have most of the pictures and info from Britney's books,interviews she gave to magazines, newspapers, CD booklets. because of this I have never searched the Internet.

If it's true, it's like a confirmation.

If Jason beat her ok.But who has it been in recent years?

6 minutes ago, Gordon said:

Jason never looked happy around here. I always felt he got his money and got out. 

These pictures alone say it all. He had to fake his smile that whole night.

Britney Spears engagement ring: Singer shows sparkler while celebrating  with Jason Trawick in Las Vegas - New York Daily News

Britney Spears Engagment Ring Pictures | POPSUGAR Celebrity

Also that night there was a video of Britney dancing with some friend where she was smiling and laughing and looked so comfortable, but the pics and videos with Jason were completely different. A very weird situation and I’m glad they broke up before they actually got married or had any kids. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Also that night there was a video of Britney dancing with some friend where she was smiling and laughing and looked so comfortable, but the pics and videos with Jason were completely different. A very weird situation and I’m glad they broke up before they actually got married or had any kids. 

Yes, I remember that video. Everything about their relationship looked fake.

I read on here years ago that Lynne is who hooked Jason up with Britney. She apparently called him, told him to start going to the gym and working out so Britney would take interest in him. 

I Always found strange their relationship.. She never seemed really passionate about him, like for example She clearly Is with Sam. I think She was forced in that relation by her team, of was a way to have control on her with "good manners"...also his drastic body change was so strange, like they tried ti transform him in the kind of man She could fall in love.. I don't what were his intentions , maybe he really loved her and would have help her to get out of the conservatorship after the marriage, but he seemed so complicit with team con so I don't know...

However, the way they also managed and controlled and staged her love relationships it's only another kind of cruel abuse  that thay perpetrate on her

18 hours ago, phareezy said:

This. He made it all the way to co-conservator and then they broke up. I remember thinking at the time how weird that was and no one talked about it. Her fiance was going to control her life and people were just cool with that??? Man, was the media different 10 years ago. No way a headline like that could get posted without a bunch of red flags getting raised.

Gosh the way you worded this it sounds like being a conservator is like working your *** off to become president…and I’m not mad at you at all this is exactly probably how Jamie’s ****ed up brain sees and it and the fact that Jamie is not letting her go man, wow I wonder how any of them will pay for Sercurity once Britney stops footing the bill….:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I just wanna post some pix of them together. I feel certain things energetically from them 

2ML2W2LNUB7LYVDBJIDG6O3RTI.jpg

rs-9020-20130112-britneyspears-jasontraw

britney-spears-and-jason-trawick-back-on

Britney-Spears-Jason-Trawick-stepped-out

But I feel like the dynamic was completely different (& kinda cute) in the beginning. Something turned nefarious.

000111884W.jpg

britneyspearsjasontrawickeareinlove.jpg

britney+jason.jpg

britney-jason-read.jpg

& yeah, I get it, they’re just pictures & they can be taken at a “wrong” moment, etc. there’s just something up energetically, I feel. 

Well isn’t it obvious the first set of pics britney isn’t a slave about to marry her new master

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Gordon said:

Jason never looked happy around here. I always felt he got his money and got out. 

These pictures alone say it all. He had to fake his smile that whole night.

Britney Spears engagement ring: Singer shows sparkler while celebrating  with Jason Trawick in Las Vegas - New York Daily News

Britney Spears Engagment Ring Pictures | POPSUGAR Celebrity

Britney also looks sad in these pictures and her eyes look sunken in…I don’t know how to explain it, but she looks hopeless