Don’t forget Jason Trawick too!

3 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I just wanna post some pix of them together. I feel certain things energetically from them 

But I feel like the dynamic was completely different (& kinda cute) in the beginning. Something turned nefarious.

& yeah, I get it, they’re just pictures & they can be taken at a “wrong” moment, etc. there’s just something up energetically, I feel. 

There is some kind of chemistry imo... I don't think it was just money that made him be with her...

He got in shape when they were together (for her I think) and gained a lot of weight shortly after they broke up.

He might've signed an NDA though, so I highly doubt he'd speak up

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't know what they did to her, but she looked miserable half the time

britney-spears-et-jason-trawick-rupture-

britney-spears-jason-trawick-holding-han

I have SO MANY opinions that I’m not even gonna post on here. Those pictures just back up my feelings on the situation. Maybe others can pick up what I’m putting down 🙏

• Love 1
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

There is some kind of chemistry imo... I don't think it was just money that made him be with her...

He got in shape when they were together (for her I think) and gained a lot of weight shortly after they broke up.

He might've signed an NDA though, so I highly doubt he'd speak up

Right. Exactly. What happened? Their energy & dynamic changed up what seems like almost over night. I feel like Jason went down a dark path & took Britney with him. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

That whole Jason/Femme Fatale/X Factor era is one of the biggest mysteries of Britney’s career to me. THAT’s the tea I want spilled in her book!

So many people just look past him cuz it was so long ago. But their whole dynamic was always almost disturbing to me. 

At the show I went to he was constantly circling around the floor section, it was very strange

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

any pics of the bruises?

There are a few. In the beginning it was still funny. Brit had a big bruise on her bosom and the fans joked that Jason was an animal in bed.

But the mood is quickly tilted. Some newspapers reported on it.

Britney herself had a bull**** alarm on her homepage at the time in which she clarified rumors. And she said this is not true.

I don't think Jason was the perpetrator .But Brit was 100% abused. Even in the years after that, Brit always had small accidents, sores, stains, and Jason was no longer in her life.

16 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

There are a few. In the beginning it was still funny. Brit had a big bruise on her bosom and the fans joked that Jason was an animal in bed.

But the mood is quickly tilted. Some newspapers reported on it.

Britney herself had a bull**** alarm on her homepage at the time in which she clarified rumors. And she said this is not true.

I don't think Jason was the perpetrator .But Brit was 100% abused. Even in the years after that, Brit always had small accidents, sores, stains, and Jason was no longer in her life.

I'm glad you remember this as well because the photos seem to have disappear from the internet...I think it was Jason though, Britney looked miserable on her engagement party, and instead of helping her be free, he was to become her co-conservator...Only a controlling narc would want that, also, he was rather erratic after the breakup...The whole thing was weird. I think he was Team Colon.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

God, I hope she wasn't pregnant and they didn't force her to have an abortion. 

i don't think she was forced to have an abortion; because she would've said it in her testimony - its a powerful thing to denounce and she only had one chance to be heard. i don't mean to sensationalize her testimony but im sure she needed to say the most important stuff so people would get a good idea of her suffering and this wasn't mentioned and the IUD was.

i don't think its the case. i hope im right. and that she's never been forced to have an abortion.

1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

i don't think she was forced to have an abortion; because she would've said it in her testimony - its a powerful thing to denounce and she only had one chance to be heard. i don't mean to sensationalize her testimony but im sure she needed to say the most important stuff so people would get a good idea of her suffering and this wasn't mentioned and the IUD was.

i don't think its the case. i hope im right. and that she's never been forced to have an abortion.

I don't know. Because she did not mention anything prior to 2018 in her testimony. Maybe she only wanted to talk about recent stuffs. 

• Like 5