Sam Asghari: I'm always going to support her in whatever she wants. I'm happy for her. If she's happy, I'm happy. Free Britney!"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and do not derail the thread just because you do not like someone.

You WILL be banned from the thread and receive WPs if you attempt to derail the thread.

36 minutes ago, flower3 said:

Any guy who's right in the head would also support her.

I don't hate him but based on his previous relationships I don't think he's the superman that a lot of people think he is, his pictures with all of his ex-girlfriends are superficial and that video of him with Morgan Osman grabbing her neck at the beach proves his narcissistic and superficial personality , and why two of his exes said bad things about him? Why not only one? I'm talking about Mayra and Morgan and I'm not even counting Jessica cause I don't know what happened between them.

Anyway, I hope he matures as a person cause Britney deserves the best.

I don’t think there’s such thing as a perfect boyfriend, nor do I think he is a Superman or that Britney couldn’t have even better boyfriend but it really looks to me like she’s deeply in love with him and he is in love with her.

I know extremely well three men who were “not-very-nice” to way too many women/girlfriends when they were younger but who then fell in love with the woman of their dreams, started a family and have been great husbands and dads for 15+ – 30+ years.

Even I did in all of my previous serious relationships things I’m not proud of. Now I’ve been together with the same man (my kids’ dad) for almost 13 years and am still so deeply in love with him, that I can’t even imagine being with someone else.

So I’ve seen how men – and women – can change. That’s why I’m not eager to judge people in their current relationship based on their behavior in the previous relationships. 🤷🏼‍♀️

We should also remember that falling in love is a biochemical  process. Even if Sam’s initial motives to ask Britney out may have been more or less selfish, it is clear to me that at some point – maybe even immediately he fell in love with her and she with him.

What comes to him wanting to build his own career as an actor/model/fitness expert… I think it is great! If I was Britney, I would totally help him any way I can.

I am very successful professionally – more successful than any of my partners were when they were with me. Yet I have always supported my partners professionally the best I can.

If I was Britney, I would totally use all my connections and “klout” to help Sam become successful, too. Why wouldn’t I?

• Like 4

everyone thinks he's this or that.. do you not realize they are attracted to one another and he's been with her longer than any other boyfriend?? Let her live.. stop the bull****, in every relationship one is above another in some way usually.. She may never find her perfect match in terms of money or status, doesn't mean ****.. Life is about so much more.. People are annoying. By the way in any relationship there is always give and take etc.. Look at your own relationships.. same things can be said.. so :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 6
20 hours ago, MoonArcher said:

Some fans I swear it's like they want her to be all alone forever bc no one can love her and appreciate and support Britney.

I must disagree with this. I don't think fans want her all alone. Some fans love him, and that is fine. Some, like me, have their doubts, and that is fine. Why? Because it would be totally delusional to assume any of us know the quality of this man as a human being and partner through stupid posts on Instagram and paparazzi videos. I read someone posting "he is not K-Fed you guys stop!" and I assume this fan posting on a board knows this through.....? Well... Instagram, ha! Stop with what? I don't see anybody plotting to kill him. People are just giving their opinion. To those who say, please stop! Isn't this supposed to be a place for opinions? Let me explain my point: nobody more than me wants this dude to be the real deal. I don't want her alone and miserable (though I personally don't think anybody needs a boyfriend or girlfriend all the time to be happy and complete, but that is a whole 'nother subject). I also hope he is truly there for her and with her, she deserves a good and caring person, given the fact that in the lottery of family, she got a real ****ty number. She has been abused and exploited, she is and has been in such a fragile and lonely position that she might be choosing wisely or she might not, but that is her prerogative and we are all defending her basic freedom of choosing great things or ****ty ones. I hope he is awesome. To me, it is a bit odd that he is so public about everything, specially because it benefits him immensely. It's not automatically bad, but it just raises questions. We should be open to understand he might be awesome or he might be a hypocrite. Or none. Time will tell. On the meantime, we need to keep on posting topics in the board, right? Hahaha. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Dussiniers said:

@Slayer can you please :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: forever the ones who are being disrespectful with Britney's boyfriend and obviously a great FreeBritney supporter these days.

PS: Maybe behind those haters are Lou, JL or James :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

To be suspended because we share doubts about him is completely abusive and so wrong. As long as this is done in a diplomatic and respectful way there is no problem. There must be no censorship and a single thought dictatorship here. Due to our freedom to speech, this movement was born here years ago. Look where we were in 2019 or even 10 years ago. We learn everyday.

To me, If you want that, you're like Lou and Jamie who try to silence all the fans who speak out.

@Jordan Miller had to close BH once because of censure and the is against it as he said in a Lou related video on YouTube.

No abuse of power. Please.

• Love 1