Sam Asghari: I'm always going to support her in whatever she wants. I'm happy for her. If she's happy, I'm happy. Free Britney!"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and do not derail the thread just because you do not like someone.

You WILL be banned from the thread and receive WPs if you attempt to derail the thread.

He looks really good in the pics.. but why are they twisting Britney’s words? She said he looks like such a dad,, not have a dad bod... but ya... I personally don’t like muscle heads... but her more power to Britney..: and at least this guy does his own thing... and his jobs mainly consist of body training... not like kfed with his rap career... but I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt.. at one point her and kev were happy together... it was obvious... he just followed the money and temptation... I genuinely believe this guy is a good guy and I trust in Brit..

• Love 2

So far he’s done much more good than harm! He stayed silent for a little too long but spoken more on her behalf than all her boyfriends (and lawyers and family members and dancers and staff) combined.

I feel he was the driving force to make her fight back! The glitch in conservatorship “matrix”. Let’s be nice!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ohoney said:

I think we all should stop putting Britney in a "I am dumb and naive" position. She's a grown woman and even though she's "away" from the social life she already demonstrated that she's smart and strong, and I think at this point we should be aware of that. The person who will know (hopefully) at the end if he's trustful or not is her, but as from now I don't think it's okay or that she thinks is ok to you guys to bash every thing he does or does not. If he speaks there's always someone who bashes him, if he doesn't too, lol this guy can't win. Let's be thankful he's showing support and let Britney and TIME decide if he's genuine, let's stop the hate. Being overprotective of her relationship with him is like thinking of her as a woman who can't think or decide for herself and that is not so different from what she's going through from the cship, let's stop. 

This! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Arthurfleck said:

I feel he was the driving force to make her fight back! The glitch in conservatorship “matrix”. Let’s be nice!

Britney was fighting long before Samshe never stopped fighting, actually. And I'm more than sure that the situation with James and her kids made her fight harder than usual. While Sam had already been in her life for a few years before 2019. So...

-

I'm always on the fence regarding Sam, but I believe Britney. I think her testimony showed us many things, one of which that Britney definitely has a good resistance to undue influence. I mean, she did go rogue and beat team con on all fronts. Nobody expected it. We should give Britney much more credit! She def knows what she is doing.

• Love 3

Any guy who's right in the head would also support her.

I don't hate him but based on his previous relationships I don't think he's the superman that a lot of people think he is, his pictures with all of his ex-girlfriends are superficial and that video of him with Morgan Osman grabbing her neck at the beach proves his narcissistic and superficial personality , and why two of his exes said bad things about him? Why not only one? I'm talking about Mayra and Morgan and I'm not even counting Jessica cause I don't know what happened between them.

Anyway, I hope he matures as a person cause Britney deserves the best.

• Like 1