Sam Asghari: I'm always going to support her in whatever she wants. I'm happy for her. If she's happy, I'm happy. Free Britney!"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and do not derail the thread just because you do not like someone.

You WILL be banned from the thread and receive WPs if you attempt to derail the thread.

One more thing about Sam – he is reportedly close with his family and sisters and at least two of his sisters (can’t remember how many he has) posted #freebritney on their Instagram after Britney got her new lawyer. I love the fact that his family is openly supporting Britney too. ❤️

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I don't hate him, but he's projecting some type of fake energy , I don't know if he would be with Britney if she wasn't Britney spears , but I could be wrong, I just hope his intentions are genuine and that Britney is happy.... 

• Like 3

Sam has been by her side during this crazy situation, when he could've headed for the hills. He was a fan of her growing up and said his favorite song of hers is Stronger. Imagine being a fan of a celebrity and then getting to actually be their bf/gf. His life is complicated right now, too with balancing supporting Brit and working towards the career he wants to achieve on his merits and not as the boyfriend of Britney.

We want the judge to believe Britney has the capacity to lead a full life, but some of you are judging her decision skills on having Sam as her bf for all these years.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Sam is awesome. He clearly loves and supports Britney. Also, y’all need to stop hating on him. Out of the one side of your mouth you talk about how Britney is so smart and strong and capable and savvy YET you claim to be an inside expert on who she should and shouldn’t trust. If Britney trusts him and has for years and years and years, then you all should respect her judgment. I’m proud of Sam for continuing to state Free Britney when he has the opportunity. His platform (even if it’s simply because he is Britney’s boyfriend) is more broadly heard than ours and we should all be grateful for that he keeps the message going.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I think we all should stop putting Britney in a "I am dumb and naive" position. She's a grown woman and even though she's "away" from the social life she already demonstrated that she's smart and strong, and I think at this point we should be aware of that. The person who will know (hopefully) at the end if he's trustful or not is her, but as from now I don't think it's okay or that she thinks is ok to you guys to bash every thing he does or does not. If he speaks there's always someone who bashes him, if he doesn't too, lol this guy can't win. Let's be thankful he's showing support and let Britney and TIME decide if he's genuine, let's stop the hate. Being overprotective of her relationship with him is like thinking of her as a woman who can't think or decide for herself and that is not so different from what she's going through from the cship, let's stop. 

I´m giving Sam a pass now.  (I have changed my mind on him)

He has not really benefit from this relationship in a long run and he has been by her side for years now.  She does not have money to blow, sure they fly private to Hawaii  for short and basic holidays, but that´s it.  If he wanted a sugar mama to support him and blow money on expensive ****. He could have find someone else with his looks.

He actually has a own career and probably has even more spending money to use than Britney has. 

( It is hard to trust anyone who is with Britney.. but i don´t think he would have been around this long if he was just a paid company for Britney) 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I think we all should stop putting Britney in a "I am dumb and naive" position. She's a grown woman and even though she's "away" from the social life she already demonstrated that she's smart and strong, and I think at this point we should be aware of that. The person who will know (hopefully) at the end if he's trustful or not is her, but as from now I don't think it's okay or that she thinks is ok to you guys to bash every thing he does or does not. If he speaks there's always someone who bashes him, if he doesn't too, lol this guy can't win. Let's be thankful he's showing support and let Britney and TIME decide if he's genuine, let's stop the hate. Being overprotective of her relationship with him is like thinking of her as a woman who can't think or decide for herself and that is not so different from what she's going through from the cship, let's stop. 

Totally agree. I expressed a similar sentiment just now too.

• Love 2

The thing is. Maybe he's vain, maybe she doesn't care. What you look for in a boyfriend? Perhaps not the same things she looks for. If he turns out to be bad, she'll find that out on her own, it's her right to make bad choices. She feels safe with him and that's all I need to know. Everything else is none of my business. Did you guys spend the last 5-6 years as a fly on the wall that you suddenly know who sam is as a person and whether he's good enough for Britney? And don't dare compare him to team con because we have actual evidence that they're monsters, we know what they've done. Everything you say about Sam is either straight up fantasy to fill in the blanks in whatever way you like or rude af comments based on his looks or his "personality" that you get from nothing but a few instagram posts and paparazzi videos. This hate train against Sam starts to look a little bit similar to the ways team con judges and cancels out people in Britney's life when they deem them as not good enough. Fight for her safety when it's appropriate and absolutely necessary and back tf off when it's not.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, fabricio83 said:

the problem is... why the conservators approved sam as brit's boyfriend in the first place?

he MUST have (at least) played their game for a long time (assuming hes NOT playing their game now).

Imma just repeat myself again:

1 hour ago, mangotango said:

I've mentioned this before, so sorry if I sound like a broken record. But with all the restrictions imposed on Britney and how much they isolate her, I think it is very likely Sam (and Britney) have had to make certain agreements with team con in order for Sam to be allowed in her life. What those agreements might be, I have no clue. But we already know they have imposed very intrusive and detailed things on her interactions with others. 

So it certainly doesn't seem far fetched to imagine some things might have been regarding Sam's interactions with Britney's social media, restrictions on what he can speak about publicly, and having to say certain things. Remember Britney said she was essentially made to tell everyone a different story. You really don't think Sam has had to do that as well to stay with Britney? You think if he had not posted whatever team con wanted, he would have been allowed to stay in Britney's life? 

What the exact truth is we won't know until when (or if even) Britney chooses to tell it herself or via her lawyer or similar. But for now, Britney has chosen Sam and that is her choice as a capable, grown woman and that should be enough.

3 hours ago, Villanelle said:

He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Team con would have got rid of him like david if they had anything on him.  Instead they're saying he's the one manipulating britney into fighting for freedom. I think a lot of the hate comes from people not believing a guy that looks like him would be interested in Britney but they don't want to say it out loud.  IMO if someone is just after money they wouldn't go after a woman in a conservatorship who hasn't had access to her own money in the 5 years they've dated but that's just my opinion.

It doesn't make any sense for him to be after Britney for personal gains. He's not some loser like Adnan Ghalib or K-Fed. He's a ******* hot guy with 2.1M instagram followers and a carreer of his own -though granted nowhere near the magnitude of Britney's but that's another story- and by the way he met Britney working for her as the model-actor selected for one of her videos, I feel like sometimes plp forget that. I think if he wanted money he could get some old woman richer than Britney and with actual access to her money. I mean, he lives in LA with that body and that amount of followers it's not like it's any difficult for him. If anything the difficulty is actually to stay with her with all this vultures and mind ****ers around her... one of her exes said it better. 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I don't hate him, but he's projecting some type of fake energy , I don't know if he would be with Britney if she wasn't Britney spears , but I could be wrong, I just hope his intentions are genuine and that Britney is happy.... 

I think in a lot of ways he’s built her up. The whole “I wasn’t good I was great” isn’t a confidence Britney normally has. It seems like Sam has reminded her who she really is and I appreciate him for that.

After everything that’s happened to Britney we are all very protective of her and suspicious of everyone around her. I have my own suspicions with Sam but I just hope and pray she gets her own freedom and she can make that choice for herself whether she feels Sam’s intentions are real and she’s happy or if she prefers to go her own separate way. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
13 minutes ago, Persona said:

The thing is. Maybe he's vain, maybe she doesn't care. What you look for in a boyfriend? Perhaps not the same things she looks for. If he turns out to be bad, she'll find that out on her own, it's her right to make bad choices. She feels safe with him and that's all I need to know. Everything else is none of my business. Did you guys spend the last 5-6 years as a fly on the wall that you suddenly know who sam is as a person and whether he's good enough for Britney? And don't dare compare him to team con because we have actual evidence that they're monsters, we know what they've done. Everything you say about Sam is either straight up fantasy to fill in the blanks in whatever way you like or rude af comments based on his looks or his "personality" that you get from nothing but a few instagram posts and paparazzi videos. This hate train against Sam starts to look a little bit similar to the ways team con judges and cancels out people in Britney's life when they deem them as not good enough. Fight for her safety when it's appropriate and absolutely necessary and back tf off when it's not.

And as if Britney's not vain lol She did countless aesthetic procedures throughout the years even at a young age, and her music talks a lot about hot guys hot body and so on. It's not like we're talking about Lorde or someone alternative like that... Britney very much relates to Sam's lifestyle which isn't a problem at all, those are her choices and we have to respect. 

• Love 1