Sam Asghari: I'm always going to support her in whatever she wants. I'm happy for her. If she's happy, I'm happy. Free Britney!"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and do not derail the thread just because you do not like someone.

You WILL be banned from the thread and receive WPs if you attempt to derail the thread.

So wtf was he suppose to scream my girlfriends being locked up against her will when “her”, the media and her whole family was staying differently, like he wouldn’t have been barred from her life right that second when she was away. Like he was suppose to leave her alone with with the Spears, like he was exposing them and embarrassing her was more important than getting to take her away from the hellhole after 4 months and getting her home and comforting in any little way that he could :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

I don’t blame Sam for not speaking out Britney herself said she was ducking embarrassed until she found the strength to say enough and as soon as she did he been screaming free Britney :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: idc if he calls every pap in the world to see him wear a free Britney t shirt as long as he’s advocating for my queen he’s all good in my book. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I don’t know if it was staged. He seems go to the same gym around the same time each day. If I was a paparazzi, I’d pay to the people at the Gym’s front desk to give me a call when he comes in and then I’d just stalk him outside.

He says in the beginning of the video “you guys are good at your job” and to me he looks reserved throughout the video – like pretending to be relaxed and chill while thinking what he can say and can’t say. He has for sure signed a non-disclosure agreement and doesn’t  want to reveal any private information about Britney.

The journalist asked about “dad bod” – looks like some of you missed the “bod” part. So he answered that question.

The journalist/paparazzi asked him “what’s next”. He would have been an idiot if he had revealed anything about the next steps Britney and her lawyer are going to take. So his answer was perfect for the occasion.

One thing people don’t seem to realize that he was 12 (or so) when he came to the USA and had to learn English. He has a slight accent and the way he expresses himself isn’t as “natural” as for someone whose native language English is. 

I pay attention to this because I used to live in Los Angeles and know several Finnish and other foreign friends who have lived in the states for over a decade (or two), but still have certain kind of “stiffness” in their speech.

And I know even more people who have moved to Finland when they were 9-15 years old, have lived here decades and speak “perfect” Finnish and still have in their speech little weirdness that reveals that Finnish isn’t their native language.

I began learning English at school when I was 9 years old, have studied and worked in English as an adult, been in a relationship with an American and lived altogether close to three years in the USA (2 years without leaving the country + multiple extended visit). I have dreamed in English and at times think in English, but I’m never able to express myself as smoothly in English as in Finnish. I suspect that at time people in the USA have thought that I’m more stupid than I actually am, because I haven’t been able to use the whole range of English language as well as I use Finnish. I’m a professional screenwriter and that’s why I pay so much attention to how people express themselves.

So based on this video I wouldn’t stone him. 😀

• Love 1
  • Like 5

All I’ll say is if he really is supportive the way he seems to be, I’m very happy for Britney. He is hot af. I mean even if he’s more of a “chosen” bf for her and Britney’s just having a good time with him, I’m happy for her lol.

Also I didn’t think the dad bod answer was vain, it was a good deflection of the question which was obviously meant to pry about them having kids.

Just now, Slayer said:

I think people need to remember the Paparazzi are probably stalking ANYONE near Britney right now, so of course they are going to be following Sam etc.

Yes, Sam especially, I mean he is obviously the person closest to her and she is major news globally at the moment. Anything they get with him they will be able to sell to a publication right now. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SPEED28 said:

It’s things like this that let me know he’s up to something.

Why is he so desperately trying to prove he’s on her side ?

Because no one was on her side, no one from her inner circle showed public support towards her. It's nice to see someone, staged or not, showing support. It's because of him, the freebritney movement accelareted, if he didn't come out and called Jamie out for his BS we wouldn't have any proof but just heresay, he helped broke that wall. So..

It's not so hard to understand if you leave your mean side aside. Not everyone has to be evil. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Jesus christ I really can't with some of y'all... When he doesn't say anything, he's accused of not being supportive and of being complicit with the conservatorship; when he does show his support publicly, he's accused of not being genuine, of seeking attention, or of making a "show" of being on her side.

The guy really can't win, can he? Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

I thought this video was sweet. He's supporting Britney in what she wants, he's stated his support for FreeBritney, and apart from giving her emotional support, that's really all he can do at this time. So what if he comes across a bit awkward? How would you feel if you were being hounded by paparazzi asking questions about a painful & complex issue in your private life?

It must be a tough balancing act: people want him to show public support, but at the same time, he can't really say all that much, because this isn't his story to tell, and he's respecting Britney's privacy. All things considered I think he's handling the whole situation pretty well.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

So? L.T. is rich as ****, all the corrupt lawyers who worked on Britney's case too... Probably way richer than Asghari. The fact that you are already rich doesn't mean you don't want more and more and more money, actually it's the opposite. Where they have easy money to do people will always try to take a piece.

He's talking like he was an ex. The guy asked him about having a baby and he's like "look at my awesome body" so vain... Asghari is with her since 5? 6? years? And nobody is wondering why she said she didn't even know she could fil a petition to end the conservatorship... If I was in love with somebody, I would never let people put the woman that I love in a facility against her will, never, never, I would litteraly run in the streets screaming for help, even if I have to go in jail for that. THIS IS LOVE. Not liking post on IG...

I find you very harsh. You act like you know what their relationship is like behind the scenes. We have no idea what's going on in their private lives/intimacy. We're looking at this from the outside. This way of attacking everyone around Britney and trying to find something sketchy is more counterproductive than anything else, it's because of people like you that the fanbase has a bad reputation and that we are seen as crazy.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, mangotango said:

I've mentioned this before, so sorry if I sound like a broken record. But with all the restrictions imposed on Britney and how much they isolate her, I think it is very likely Sam (and Britney) have had to make certain agreements with team con in order for Sam to be allowed in her life. What those agreements might be, I have no clue. But we already know they have imposed very intrusive and detailed things on her interactions with others. 

So it certainly doesn't seem far fetched to imagine some things might have been regarding Sam's interactions with Britney's social media, restrictions on what he can speak about publicly, and having to say certain things. Remember Britney said she was essentially made to tell everyone a different story. You really don't think Sam has had to do that as well to stay with Britney? You think if he had not posted whatever team con wanted, he would have been allowed to stay in Britney's life? 

I'm leaning toward this theory these days. It seems to make the most sense.

• Love 1

I don’t really see what everyone’s issue is? He used the #freebritney for the first time talking to someone (unless I missed it before) We should really concentrating on that, not hating on the one person that supports Britney and matters to her! Sometimes it feels liken y’all just don’t want her to be happy! It’s not like Britney will be freed and he can just take off with her money. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Love 6
  • Like 1