Sam Asghari: I'm always going to support her in whatever she wants. I'm happy for her. If she's happy, I'm happy. Free Britney!"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and do not derail the thread just because you do not like someone.

You WILL be banned from the thread and receive WPs if you attempt to derail the thread.

1 minute ago, Villanelle said:

Where did I say he's the one? I'm simply respecting britney's choices and wishes. She dragged her family, twice now in court and not one bad word about him instead she said she wants to be able to marry him, have kids and have him drive her around. You almost sound jealous of him it's weird. Trying to make this man into some evil genius that plays both sides when he's really just the biggest himbo in britney's life. 

I said "some of you", so that's mean this part of my answer wasn't about you...

Yeah she wants to marry him so? She once get married to a Federline, which was also approved by Felicia... And the fans! It's weird to think that some fans could be jealous of Sam because maybe some of us don't like vain people and are not blind to see that during 5, 6 years he did nothing good for Britney! I think you don't know the meaning of love that's it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Yeah she wants to marry him so? She once get married to a Federline, which was also approved by Felicia... And the fans! It's weird to think that some fans could be jealous of Sam because maybe some of us don't like vain people and are not blind to see that during 5, 6 years he did nothing good for Britney! I think you don't know the meaning of love that's it.

We’re you even here… nobody liked kfed what are you talking about 

• Love 3
Just now, Johanpapz said:

So she needs to asks us and everyone around her for permission before marrying someone? Are YOU team con? :eyes_britney_laugh: How do you know he did nothing for her? Just being there for her is more than enough. Her mother and sister barely ever make an effort to go see her, he's the support system she's had the past few years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
Just now, Villanelle said:

So she needs to asks us and everyone around her for permission before marrying someone? Are YOU team con? :eyes_britney_laugh: How do you know he did nothing for her? Just being there for her is more than enough. Her mother and sister barely ever make an effort to go see her, he's the support system she's had the past few years. 

Imagine clowns who've never met Britney or Sam thinking they know better :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Britney is literally fighting to prove she has capacity and good judgment and yet these idiotic rabid fans are trying everything they can to basically prove team con right that Britney does have bad judgment and Sam is "bad". 

IDK if people are insecure because he's good looking or whether it is because of his race as i've seen certain members here previously make racist comments about him on this site and on other forums.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

She needs to ask us? What are you talking about? We are on a forum... This is what a forum is for, getting a conversation you know? But only members to members. In 5 minutes I will drink my coffee and it's gonna be the end. Look I respect if you guys are in love with Asghari, I just want a cool, down to earth loving man for Britney, at the end of the day it's her choice and we, you, me, won't do anything about it! It's just conversation between members! Nobody is stupid, nobody is wrong or right, everybody can have their own opinions and feelings about things.

Team con hired him a first place, remember when he lied and said he spent valentine's day with Brit while she was in this facility against her will? So don't bring team con in this lol. And you said how I know if he did something or not? Well did you see any upgrade since he's in her life? Zero... He didn't told her she could file a petition for ending this s*hit!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

guys sam is not  vein

Just because someone has a sixpack doesn't mean he is vain, totally into himself, what is this? All i read is insecurity from some people in here. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: 

And tbh she can have 5 different baby-daddies, if that's what she is going for, it's her life! 

But i love them together, i said it! 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

Just because someone has a sixpack doesn't mean he is vain, totally into himself, what is this? All i read is insecurity from some people in here. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: 

And tbh she can have 5 different baby-daddies, if that's what she is going for, it's her life! 

But i love them together, i said it! 

completely Agree

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Team con hired him a first place, remember when he lied and said he spent valentine's day with Brit while she was in this facility against her will?

I've mentioned this before, so sorry if I sound like a broken record. But with all the restrictions imposed on Britney and how much they isolate her, I think it is very likely Sam (and Britney) have had to make certain agreements with team con in order for Sam to be allowed in her life. What those agreements might be, I have no clue. But we already know they have imposed very intrusive and detailed things on her interactions with others. 

So it certainly doesn't seem far fetched to imagine some things might have been regarding Sam's interactions with Britney's social media, restrictions on what he can speak about publicly, and having to say certain things. Remember Britney said she was essentially made to tell everyone a different story. You really don't think Sam has had to do that as well to stay with Britney? You think if he had not posted whatever team con wanted, he would have been allowed to stay in Britney's life? 

• Love 4