Sam Asghari: I'm always going to support her in whatever she wants. I'm happy for her. If she's happy, I'm happy. Free Britney!"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and do not derail the thread just because you do not like someone.

You WILL be banned from the thread and receive WPs if you attempt to derail the thread.

27 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Totally, and he doesn't need to be on her dad's payroll, he makes tons of money with his instagram endorsements and he is also a personal trainer , don't forget that it costs money to build a body like that too , he already had money way before he met Britney

So? L.T. is rich as ****, all the corrupt lawyers who worked on Britney's case too... Probably way richer than Asghari. The fact that you are already rich doesn't mean you don't want more and more and more money, actually it's the opposite. Where they have easy money to do people will always try to take a piece.

He's talking like he was an ex. The guy asked him about having a baby and he's like "look at my awesome body" so vain... Asghari is with her since 5? 6? years? And nobody is wondering why she said she didn't even know she could fil a petition to end the conservatorship... If I was in love with somebody, I would never let people put the woman that I love in a facility against her will, never, never, I would litteraly run in the streets screaming for help, even if I have to go in jail for that. THIS IS LOVE. Not liking post on IG...

• Love 3
  • Like 4

For people saying it is staged, sure, it might be. Anything could be. But it might as well not be and based on only the video, there is no reason to assume it was staged. Paparazzis really do walk after/ahead of people like that, asking them stuff and trying to get them to engage. Unless you have had extensive media training, most people will be pretty awkward and cringey in those things. It can be really uncomfortable and you are super aware someone is filming you or taking your photo and trying to not look or do something weird that they will use against you. It is very normal to become kinda awkward.

ETA: Also remember that the video begins and ends wherever the person filming decided to cut it. We don't know for how long before he followed Sam around and tried to get him to engage.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

So? L.T. is rich as ****, all the corrupt lawyers who worked on Britney's case too... Probably way richer than Asghari. The fact that you are already rich doesn't mean you don't want more and more and more money, actually it's the opposite. Where they have easy money to do people will always try to take a piece.

He's talking like he was an ex. The guy asked him about having a baby and he's like "look at my awesome body" so vain... Asghari is with her since 5? 6? years? And nobody is wondering why she said she didn't even know she could fil a petition to end the conservatorship... If I was in love with somebody, I would never let people put the woman that I love in a facility against her will, never, never, I would litteraly run in the streets and screaming for help, even if I have to go in jail for that. THIS IS LOVE. Not liking post on IG...

He didn't ask him about having a baby :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: he said britney said he had a dad bod which is wrong, her ig said he looks like a dad, not dad bod. 

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

He didn't ask him about having a baby :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: he said britney said he had a dad bod which is wrong, her ig said he looks like a dad, not dad bod. 

Listen to the video instead of listening with your h* **y eyes! The guy made a mistake by using the term dad body indeed but before the vain Asgahri talked about how *** he is, the paparazzi did ask him about having a baby, "Britney said you have a dad boy... ANY GOOD NEWS FOR US???" So yeah if you would listen a bit you will understand that, same as Asghari but he went immediatly like "my body is so hot! look!" he's so vain and Britney so down to earth I don't get why some of you think he's the one! While after 5, 6 years with her, he did nothing except liking post on IG. Didn't even told her she could file a petition to end the conversatorship! But yeah he's the one sure!!!

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Her family uses the media against her but y’all are mad when her man uses it to her advantage :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

IKR.

Some people are so stupid and hypocrites

"WHY WON'T HE SPEAK OUT" and when he does they attack him - these people are actual clowns, especially when Britney keeps proving how much she loves him and the fact Fe and Brit's boys really like him.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Listen to the video instead of listening with your h* **y eyes! The guy made a mistake by using the term dad body indeed but before the vain Asgahri talked about how *** he is, the paparazzi did ask him about having a baby, "Britney said you have a dad boy... ANY GOOD NEWS FOR US???" So yeah if you would listen a bit you will understand that, same as Asghari but he went immediatly like "my body is so hot! look!" he's so vain and Britney so down to earth I don't get why some of you think he's the one! While after 5, 6 years with her, he did nothing except liking post on IG. Didn't even told her she could file a petition to end the conversatorship! But yeah he's the one sure!!!

Where did I say he's the one? I'm simply respecting britney's choices and wishes. She dragged her family, twice now in court and not one bad word about him instead she said she wants to be able to marry him, have kids and have him drive her around. You almost sound jealous of him it's weird. Trying to make this man into some evil genius that plays both sides when he's really just the biggest himbo in britney's life. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Alex Jones said:

Oh wow this screams staged 

Can’t wait for Britney to dump this toy boy once she’s free

May I ask why you think that? Like what specifically makes you think it is staged? 

I feel like a lot of you saying that have no experience or understanding of what it is like to followed around by a random person filming/photographing you and asking you questions at the same time. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IKR.

Some people are so stupid and hypocrites

"WHY WON'T HE SPEAK OUT" and when he does they attack him - these people are actual clowns, especially when Britney keeps proving how much she loves him and the fact Fe and Brit's boys really like him.

I wonder what some of them are gonna do when they get married and settle down :eyes_britney_laugh: 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, blackoutinthezone said:

42NFSuR.png

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

:melt_weird_drift_wow:

27 minutes ago, Persona said:

Lol. So when he doesn’t do anything he’s the bad guy and when does do or say something he’s also the bad guy because it’s not good enough, not the right tone, too cringe etc.

this forum needs to leave Sam alone. 

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Like 1