Sam Asghari: I'm always going to support her in whatever she wants. I'm happy for her. If she's happy, I'm happy. Free Britney!"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and do not derail the thread just because you do not like someone.

You WILL be banned from the thread and receive WPs if you attempt to derail the thread.

16 minutes ago, SPEED28 said:

It’s things like this that let me know he’s up to something.

Why is he so desperately trying to prove he’s on her side ?

I wonder that too. He has tons of staged paparazzi videos. It’s annoying and unnecessary.

I wonder what’s the goal behind that :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave Sam alone!

Spoiler

😅

I don’t find it staged tbh.. he didn’t said something weird as well.. he’s britneys bf.. and she wants to have baby from him so why shouldn’t he be supportive? Or at least say so in front of cameras(staged or not)..
and because of you I started to watch at his legs.. :D 

p.s. he looks older then Britney in some parts 🤔✌️😄

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Can you all stop please? This video might be staged and so what? (Its not unusual) He is clearly against team con! Actions speak louder than words - remember what he said about her dad ? If he was on his payroll, he would NEVER say that. I think he is smart enough (so is Britney) and they have a goooood plan.

Totally, and he doesn't need to be on her dad's payroll, he makes tons of money with his instagram endorsements and he is also a personal trainer , don't forget that it costs money to build a body like that too , he already had money way before he met Britney

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Can you all stop please? This video might be staged and so what? (Its not unusual) He is clearly against team con! Actions speak louder than words - remember what he said about her dad ? If he was on his payroll, he would NEVER say that. I think he is smart enough (so is Britney) and they have a goooood plan.

Yes actions speak louder than words. I just hear words though 

• Love 3
  • Like 1