Project Rose = ROSEngart?

54 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She sneaks a lot of little messages past Cassie.

Example...The Frozen post.

What better way to sneak a message past Cassie than to pretend Project Rose is a harmless photo series?

idk, in her testimony she sounded very disheartened, not like someone that had been planning for almost a year to hire a new lawyer, like I said, I don't think she even thought it would be possible for her to speak and be heard, even less get a new lawyer, so I just find very weird that since August/September 2020 she already had her eye on Rosengart, but didn't request to speak until 2021. Why would she think of picking a new lawyer back then, when she didn't even know she could file for termination? 

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

idk, in her testimony she sounded very disheartened, not like someone that had been planning for almost a year to hire a new lawyer, like I said, I don't think she even thought it would be possible for her to speak and be heard, even less get a new lawyer, so I just find very weird that since August/September 2020 she already had her eye on Rosengart, but didn't request to speak until 2021. Why would she think of picking a new lawyer back then, when she didn't even know she could file for termination? 

You could be right.

Yet at the same time, in the early years, she tried to retain multiple lawyers.

Do we know what date the first "Project Rose" post appeared on her Instagram?

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You could be right.

Yet at the same time, in the early years, she tried to retain multiple lawyers.

Do we know what date the first "Project Rose" post appeared on her Instagram?

I'm not sure, since I think some posts were deleted, but currently the oldest picture from that session is this, from August 03, 2020

Yet she wouldn't call it "Just a Touch of Rose" until August 21

but I'm not sure at what date she posted the Insta story talking about it

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm not sure, since I think some posts were deleted, but currently the oldest picture from that session is this, from August 03, 2020

Yet she wouldn't call it "Just a Touch of Rose" until August 21

but I'm not sure at what date she posted the Insta story talking about it

That came on September 8, 2020.

For reference, here's what was happening in the months leading up to it...

July 13, 2020 - Lynne Spears files a "Request for Special Notice" with the court in the matter of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Aug. 18, 2020 - An accounting report shows Britney's assets in the "estate" to be valued at nearly $56.4-million.

Aug. 21, 2020 - Jamie Lynn files a Petition for Order to Deposit Trust Assets Into Blocked Account(s).

Jamie Lynn includes an application to involve Stonebridge Wealth Management as an authorized agent. Lou M. Taylor has 13+ years of experience with Stonebridge.

Aug. 27, 2020 - Britney nominates Bessemer Trust to become Conservator of her Estate.

• Like 3