How much jail time will Jamie and Lou have to serve?

9 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

I doubt anyone will go to jail

Really? If you truly think that - you have not been following this case. We don't even know HALF of what has happened but just from the corruption that we do know of there is a chance quite a few will be going to prison when all of this is said and done.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Really? If you truly think that - you have not been following this case. We don't even know HALF of what has happened but just from the corruption that we do know of there is a chance quite a few will be going to prison when all of this is said and done.

I really hope so

On 7/16/2021 at 4:15 AM, mangotango said:

That is like an impossible question. We don't even know yet how much evidence there is against them that can be used in court, which means we don't know to what extent they can prove wrongdoing. It is going to be a while until there is a clearer picture on all that.

For that matter, we don’t even know the extent of the wrongdoing itself. We know some major stuff on the personal stuff, but very little from the financial stuff. Not to mention any personal stuff Britney may not have felt comfortable exposing.

Realistically?

Everything they were allowed to do was through the court system. They likely won't be charged with anything directly to do with the conservatorship because the court itself allowed it.

The area where they may go down in flames is in regard to RICO Act violations...Racketeering, money laundering, wire fraud.

That is, only if they've been participating in criminal activities involving Britney's money.

White collar crime doesn't seem to be taken very seriously in the United States...So it's hard to say what they repercussions might be if they're charged with anything.

• Like 2
On 7/16/2021 at 10:08 AM, Yona said:

I know it's going to be a while. The case of former Nevada guardian April Parks was sentenced up to 40 years behind bars. I hope it'll have to be up to 40 years or more.

Is that the woman who embezzled $11 million from conservatorships? With Lou Taylor alledgedly siphoning off $600+ million of Britney's money alone, I'd say maybe incarcerate her for the next 1000 years of her miserable, self-absorbed, reincarnated lives? Karma has to account for something.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Is that the woman who embezzled $11 million from conservatorships? With Lou Taylor alledgedly siphoning off $600+ million of Britney's money alone, I'd say maybe incarcerate her for the next 1000 years of her miserable, self-absorbed, reincarnated lives? Karma has to account for something.

Like we said in France with a corrupted politician, "rends l'argent!!" 600 millions ran away and Penny is closing her eyes, lou is like heaven on earthhhh 

If Matthew can get Judge Penny to “admit” abuse and fraud then yes, Jamie will likely be thrown the book at him. But all her moves suggest she doesn’t even acknowledge the abuse Britney has told her (3 times now) and only hinted at suspending Jamie for ”Britney’s best interest”. 

Penny doesn’t want a trial either, she don’t want to dive that deep in regards to Britney’s allegations from her testimonies. 

Penny has also barely acknowledged the finance problems because they can’t even remove Jamie yet and Bessemer didn’t see any books. No one has. 

This is a layered scheme that barley gets anything done every 2-3 months per hearing.