How much jail time will Jamie and Lou have to serve?

I'm sure one day Jamie, Lou and more of the people that's involved in this conservatorship will be put behind bars.

I don't know much about law but want to know how much jail time will these people will actually serve.

That is like an impossible question. We don't even know yet how much evidence there is against them that can be used in court, which means we don't know to what extent they can prove wrongdoing. It is going to be a while until there is a clearer picture on all that.

36 minutes ago, mangotango said:

That is like an impossible question. We don't even know yet how much evidence there is against them that can be used in court, which means we don't know to what extent they can prove wrongdoing. It is going to be a while until there is a clearer picture on all that.

I know it's going to be a while. The case of former Nevada guardian April Parks was sentenced up to 40 years behind bars. I hope it'll have to be up to 40 years or more.

• Love 1

Jails too good for Juno Lynn, Britney should open up a pita pit in Kentwood and have Juno work as a bathroom attendant. 

Or I dunno the gas station in Kentwood...

It's alright it's ok you're gonna pump our gas someday. 

And Lou is a homophobe so they should send her to Guantanamo and make her watch drag race , queer eye and will and grace 24/7 365. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • 4 weeks later...