Camila Cabello returns with the "Don't Go Yet" music video

She’s annoying. I can’t stand her and her music. 
She’s also taking advantage of her Latin roots. Probably that’s the reason I don’t like her, it doesn’t look authentic. 
She has a great voice and a great management team (probably the main reason why we see her everywhere), though. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, CcddAlta said:

She’s also taking advantage of her Latin roots. Probably that’s the reason I don’t like her, it doesn’t look authentic. 
She has a great voice and a great management team (probably the main reason why we see her everywhere), though. 

Taking advantage of her roots? That’s what everyone does! Lmao. That’s like saying you don’t like Beyoncé because her music sounds “black”. Sounds like more of a “you” issue. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Aymama said:

Taking advantage of her roots? That’s what everyone does! Lmao. That’s like saying you don’t like Beyoncé because her music sounds “black”. Sounds like more of a “you” issue. 

You’re right, it’s a “me” issue. 😂

8 hours ago, CcddAlta said:

How is she taking advantage of her Latin roots? She was born in Cuba and raised in Miami and her biggest hit is called Havana. You don't get much more Latin than that. If anything, her not embracing her Latin roots would be inauthentic.

• Love 6

Well she is finally back with new music after that tumble scandal leading up to the movie it makes sense. I have said here she will need a massive hit for the internet to get over her past. This song isn’t it unfortunately in my opinion. I do find the chorus really catchy and that part is hit worthy but maybe I have to hear over and over but glad to see the label is still behind her cause the video is top notch. That to me was enjoyable the visuals of it all. Her voice in the beginning sounded off though and throughout like she was trying something new or was sick or something. 6/10

idk this is giving me Gloria Estefan's Conga vibe. (but like a really cheap version)

I think I don't like the song, and the video... is weird... like David Bowie meets Michael Jackson meets Gloria Estefan meets Walter Mercado.. weird.  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

What happened to her,?? her Prev album was so much better than this. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block