Camila Cabello returns with the "Don't Go Yet" music video

1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

I like the song, but not the title. They could've found something that rhymed better or was more catchy than "Don't Go Yet" in the songs chorus. That's the only misfire.

Its like having Havana without "Havana ooh nah nah" that line alone is super catchy and kind of makes the song.

You think the song title should have included the OOh na na? :enigma_alien_blue:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

No, just saying the Don’t Go Yet in the chorus could’ve been more catchy. My only criticism. It’s like Havana without the Havana ooh na na part.

I totally get what you mean! I LOVE the song but I guess that could have indeed elevated it! I have a feeling this will become a huge hit tho!

• Love 1

Not the biggest fan of this song. Her vocal styling reminds me of Doja which is a step up compared to her extremely whiny vocals. The fashion was giving The Nanny's Fran Drescher vibes. I like that she tried something different with the choreography style. Im not sure if it will be a radio hit though.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block