What are the songs that Britney has said she don't like from her own songs?

Cinderella and Bombastic love are the ones I had heard she hated. Sucks cause Cinderella is soooo good. Probably one of .y favorites from her and would have been a smash single. It does sound like it should have been on Oops though. 

I swear I also read she was sick of slave4u during the whole Vegas run. Don't know how true that is. 

It is assumed by many she doesn't like any of female Fatale or BJ at all. Maybe minus Til the world ends and Work *****. Only assume those 2 because they stayed consistent on her Vegas show or when she did a set during awards. 

I don't think she actually hates either but she has said before that she is kinda tired of hearing baby and Oops. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

It is assumed by many she doesn't like any of female Fatale or BJ at all. Maybe minus Til the world ends and Work *****. Only assume those 2 because they stayed consistent on her Vegas show or when she did a set during awards. 

that's a tricky assumption 'cause that would mean she actually had control over her setlist, when we know she wanted Alien on POM but her team made all that drama on I am Britney Jean to not include it (though she eventually performed it). She also performed Perfume and suggested she wanted to perform Passenger at some point.

Going back to the setlist topic, many FF songs were performed at the FFT, in contrast to Circus, for example, but again, how much control did she actually have?

In an interview at the PCA, she showed to be surprised that her fans loved Lucky at POM show, she was like :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: yet I don't think that means she hates it (though it got eventually cut from the show). I also don't think she hates Slave, given she's performed it several times and has actually mentioned it to be one of her favorites (2016 Q&A).

I also think people misinterpret interviews, being tired of performing a song for 20 years, is far from "hating" a song. As I've said on other threads, she's also said she really likes Early Mornin', yet she's never performed it live, so what does it really mean?

Also, in 2011 she said for Out magazine:

Are there any of your songs that you wish you hadn't recorded/you don't really love?
No. All of my songs are f'ing amazing.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

Cinderella and Bombastic love are the ones I had heard she hated. Sucks cause Cinderella is soooo good. Probably one of .y favorites from her and would have been a smash single. It does sound like it should have been on Oops though. 

There was talk at jive about making bombastic love the lead single for the Britney album and you're right she was strongly opposed. I hadn't heard that she wasn't a fan of cinderella either, but it would make sense - same vibe, same sound.

Think she was trying to make a hard pivot at that time away from the oops sound. I happen to really love both songs, and answering OP's question - yeah I still play them all the time.

48 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

I swear I also read she was sick of slave4u during the whole Vegas run. Don't know how true that is. 

I don't think she actually hates either but she has said before that she is kinda tired of hearing baby and Oops. 

I've never heard that she hated them, but I did hear that she fought tooth and nail to prevent them from being singles. Which makes sense, they were from the scrapped "Crossroads" soundtrack, they weren't part of the original "Britney" concept, and it seems like she may have had to compromise with "Overprotected" and "Not A Girl" which were also from Crossroads.

Considering Cinderella was from Baby (she mentioned once it was the very first song she ever worked on with Max, which has to mean it's from the Baby sessions), I can understand why she wouldn't want a 3-year old song as a single. Then again, Overprotected was originally for Oops.

She had a whole bit in Onyx about how she never liked "Sometimes". But that doesn't mean she hates it. And like @PokemonSpears said, she directly stated in 2011 that she didn't regret recording any of her songs and that they're all amazing. (Then again, knowing something is amazing is different from liking it. I know tons and tons of people consider Blackout to be amazing but I still don't care for it.)

However, I know that she butted heads with Jive over Cinderella, Bombastic Love and Outrageous. Jive wanted them as singles, Britney did not. She won with the first two, but not with Outrageous.

• Like 1