Nappytabs...How complicit are they?

This forum has discussed everyone else...But what do Nappytabs know?

In her testimony a few weeks back, Britney had this to say:

"When I came off that tour, a new show in Las Vegas was supposed to take place. I started rehearsing early, but it was hard because I’d been doing Vegas for four years and I needed a break in between. But no, I was told this is the timeline and this is how it’s going to go. I rehearsed four to four days a week. Half of the time in the studio and a half of the other time in a Westlake studio. I was basically directing most of the show. I actually did most of the choreography, meaning I taught my dancers my new choreography myself, I take everything I do very seriously. There’s tons of video with me at rehearsals. I wasn’t good — I was great. I led a room of 16 new dancers in rehearsals.

It’s funny to hear my managers’ side of the story. They all said I wasn’t participating in rehearsals. And I never agreed to take my medication — my medication is only taken in the mornings, never at rehearsal. They don’t even see me. So why are they even claiming that? When I said no to one dance move into rehearsals, it was as if I planted a huge bomb somewhere. And I said no, I don’t want to do it this way.

After that my management, my dancers and my assistant of the new people that were supposed to do the new show all went into a room, shut the door and didn’t come out for at least 45 minutes. Ma’am, I’m not here to be anyone’s slave. I can say no to a dance move. I was told by my at the time therapist, Dr. Benson — who [has since] died — that my manager called him and then that moment and told him I wasn’t cooperating or following the guidelines in rehearsals. And he also said I wasn’t taking my medication, which is so dumb, because I’ve had the same lady every morning for the past eight years give me my same medication. And I’m nowhere near these stupid people. It made no sense at all."

Does this jive with what Nappytabs might say about this incident?

When they were hired, were they under the impression that Britney was supposed to be teaching the dancers her own choreography?

Britney is a genius in the studio...

But in the past, the fanbase has highly criticized Britney's choreography.

For instance, this was Mannequin choreographed by Wade and Andre:

And this was Mannequin choreographed by Britney:

Do you think it's possible that Nappytabs were unhappy with how Britney was taking the lead on the choreography for Domination?

Is it possible that Nappytabs lied to Larry about Britney not taking her medication?

Or do you think Britney was purposely taking over on the choreography as a way to spite her management and Jamie?

Perhaps there's more to this incident than the simple story that Britney told in her testimony.

What do you think? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

This is the first time NappyTabs had worked with Britney right? I can’t seem to find if they were involved in other tours/events in her career, especially since 2008.

I get mixed messages about Domination. Britney had just returned from the POM Tour, which she didn’t want to do. During the POM tour, there’s drama/potential fighting over her trust and the custody arrangement is modified. Britney wants to take a break from work since she’d been in Vegas for 4 years (albeit having nice chunks of time off between POM dates). But they move forward with Domination despite all this (especially because they have their eyes set on the amount they rake in each show).

So Britney has no choice but to participate in Domination, but it seems that she makes the best of the situation. It appears by the video evidence that she led and complied with rehearsals. The reason I asked if NappyTabs worked with Brit before was because maybe they were surprised how involved she was. Maybe they were told by Larry/Jamie and crew to just choreograph the show (as they’re the creative directors) and just plug in Britney whenever she’s needed. I don’t know I Britney asserted herself to spite Jamie and management, since we don’t have a clear sense of how committed she wanted to be for Domination.

We also don’t really know if NappyTabs were informed about Britney's medication regimen (why would they be anyways?). So if they reported anything, maybe they were earnest and it was Larry that escalated things to Dr. Benson (Britney’s therapist).

I wish we had a longer explanation of Britney’s experience of the events leading up to Domination’s cancellation, along with an account from NappyTabs or any dancers involved. I don’t know if I would trust an account from Larry. I wonder if Dr. Benson has any doctors notes that would indicate another perspective of what went down?

Anyways, lots of winding inconclusive thoughts on my part. But there’s lots about this period that need to be dug up.

Edited by SlayOut
Deleted my fact-less Jamie Colon rupture theory and how it related to Domination…
  • Love 5

NappyTabs choreographed Jlo's vegas residency and most of Jlo's performances, MVs..... etc.  Jlo was or i say is still managed by Lou Taylor. and I feel like Lou likes to use the same team to work with her clients ( for example: song writer, justin tranter, and choreographer Charm La'Donna  who worked with Britney also worked with Meghan Trainor a lot who also managed by Lou)

• Love 1
  • Like 5
37 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Unrelatedly, I wonder if Jamie’s colon rupture was a stress reaction to the fact that, while he oversaw his daughter forcibly being prescribed lithium and sent to a mental health facility against her will, Domination was going down in flames in front of his beady eyes and therefore all the money they poured into the show, and expected to get from the run of the show, all went up in flames. With his daughter medicated and locked up against her will, how would he (President of Atara Tours) deliver her on stage when the show was supposed to premiere in February 2019? I think they used his ruptured colon as the official scapegoat to signal Dominations cancellation.

The Breakage of the Colon I think it happened before all of that, I assume around October 2018, when he was seen looking very thin (for his usual weight)

009.jpg

he stepping down from the person's conservatorship in late 2019 was nothing but a ruse to hide the fact he got a restraining order

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

The Breakage of the Colon I think it happened before all of that, I assume around October 2018, when he was seen looking very thin (for his usual weight)

009.jpg

Oh ok, I was under the impression he had emergency surgery in January 2019 for his infamous colon… so many dates to keep track of! :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Just now, SlayOut said:

Oh ok, I was under the impression he had emergency surgery in January 2019 for his infamous colon… so many dates to keep track of! :dead_falling_wig_dying:

the infamous post said:

A couple of months ago, my father was hospitalized and almost died.

that's why I assume it was around those dates. The picture I posted is from October 27

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

the infamous post said:

A couple of months ago, my father was hospitalized and almost died.

that's why I assume it was around those dates. The picture I posted is from October 27

I will amend my post to accurately reflect his ruptured colon catastrophe. This article indicated it spontaneously ruptured in November 2018, and then he had a second procedure for it in March 2019 (according to another article).

I think, like will.i.am, they might’ve been clueless about Britney’s situation. One thing I’ve learned about FreeBritney going mainstream is that the majority of people didn’t know her conservatorship was even a thing. They might’ve been completely oblivious to what was happening and just thought she might’ve had a really involved team/special medical needs

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

What kind of dance move they wanted Britney to do to trigger such a bizarre episode, and whose idea was it?

The choreographer/dancer in me is DYING to know this...

Side note, as a choreographer you have a vision that you want performed however you should NEVER make someone do a dance move/choreography that they aren't comfortable with...
They are apart of the vision and coming to a mutual position on it is the way to go, NEVER EVER should it become something major...

• Like 8
8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's why I've been saying since the day of the testimony that these are the people that need to come forward and talk, more than Justin Tranter or whatever, the people that were directly involved with that incident she mentioned, aka, Nappytabs and all of the dancers that were part of Domination. What do they really see or think about the situation?

Did they agree with "the management"? Did they differ from them? Did they talk to Britney afterwards?

They all played the innocent card pretending they didn't even know the show was gonna be cancelled until they saw the IG post, but how true is that? Did they keep rehearsing without Britney the previous days? What kind of dance move they wanted Britney to do to trigger such a bizarre episode, and whose idea was it?

I completely agree with this. 

• Like 1

I suspect that Britney was trying to take far more of a role on the choreography than she's letting on.

When it came to recording Glory, she pushed back against her Team and secured Karen Kwak.

When it came to the visuals for Glory, we got David LaChapelle.

Even with B10, she pushed back and secured Justin Tranter as EP.

It's hard for me to imagine that Britney wouldn't push to have more control over the look and feel of Domination.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I suspect that Britney was trying to take far more of a role on the choreography than she's letting on.

When it came to recording Glory, she pushed back against her Team and secured Karen Kwak.

When it came to the visuals for Glory, we got David LaChapelle.

Even with B10, she pushed back and secured Justin Tranter as EP.

It's hard for me to imagine that Britney wouldn't push to have more control over the look and feel of Domination.

She is the face, name and Brand. Trying to have more control should NOT have the repercussions it did. 
let’s say she wanted to be involved with EVERYTHING. So? She’s Britney Spears, the one who will be on the posters, in videos etc. they probably punished her

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

. I was basically directing most of the show. I actually did most of the choreography, meaning I taught my dancers my new choreography myself, I take everything I do very seriously. There’s tons of video with me at rehearsals. I wasn’t good — I was great. I led a room of 16 new dancers in rehearsals.

I LOVE reading this :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Britney is such a true artist & I have craved her creative vision for so long. We have been starved—she has been starved. If she EVER decides to do music again, I will be excited to get her vision!

24 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

She is the face, name and Brand. Trying to have more control should NOT have the repercussions it did. 
let’s say she wanted to be involved with EVERYTHING. So? She’s Britney Spears, the one who will be on the posters, in videos etc. they probably punished her

Yet one of the main goals of the conservatorship appears to be control of The Brand.™

Britney appeared to be purposely destroying her brand between 2005 and 2007.

img-brit-135449953551.jpg

I imagine that her management created "guidelines" for the Domination rehearsals for a reason.

• Love 1