Britney is reportedly super relieved and optimistic after being able to choose her own attorney & she 100% wants to press charges against her dad

28 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Framing Britney Spears helped get the general public on board 

The importance of FBS cannot be overstated.

In my opinion there is a straight line from this doc to a 10x spike in Britney media coverage to June 23 and finally to the severe public pressure that spurred all the recent positive developments.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Can somebody explain logically how she is able to express herself openly and aggressively now, and not before June 23rd?

It has been 12 years of pure silence or absolute fakeness and now it's all honesty but legally there has been no big change to back this change up... Make it make sense for me. 

Lauren Hashian Wtf GIF by swerk

well this is an insider... not britney?

I'm not sure people would believe this before, but now more people know its not just a conspiracy theory as a lot of people even here said it was in the past. So media is trying to get scoops now.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

The importance of FBS cannot be overstated.

In my opinion there is a straight line from this doc to a 10x spike in Britney media coverage to June 23 and finally to the severe public pressure that spurred all the recent positive developments.

I think it helped the fact that New York Times backs it up so it adds credibility seeing as how they were responsible with Weinstein. If it were released through other sources people would’ve wrote it off as rich girl problems.

• Love 3