Britney is reportedly super relieved and optimistic after being able to choose her own attorney & she 100% wants to press charges against her dad

It really could've been Madonna.

While I appreciate the support she got from other celebs telling her "stay strong", "you deserve happiness", "sending our prayers", Madonna actually posted"Britney, we coming to get you out of jail." I wouldn't say that unless I was actually gonna do something her. 

9 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Can somebody explain logically how she is able to express herself openly and aggressively now, and not before June 23rd?

It has been 12 years of pure silence or absolute fakeness and now it's all honesty but legally there has been no big change to back this change up... Make it make sense for me. 

Lauren Hashian Wtf GIF by swerk

I think the last thing she needed was that leaked audio of the 23rd. I think about that a lot. What would've happened if the audio did not leak to the whole world? Probably nothing. That's the best thing that could happen to her. And thanks to covid 😅😅😅 this whole audio thing wouldn't have been set up without covid. 

I think the moment she realized it's out in the world she found her strength and the power to keep pushing. And I do believe that Sam is a huge part in this. I want to believe he was the one telling her about the freebritney movement and all the info that was put together. 

• Love 1

I want it more than ever now
Realized that they ain't listenin'
Like a princess supposed to get it
That's why im dusting of my feet
Coming back looking delicious
Yes I know they wanna kiss it
Now I hold em at attention
'Cause new Britney's on a mission

britney spears beyonce GIF

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Slayer said:

She did her own research on her new lawyer but he also came highly, highly recommended by someone. She was thrilled with the scope of what he does,” the source adds. “She’s looking forward to working closely with Mathew.”

So it could be Madonna most likely! Yay! And y'all were bashing her just because she used a picture of her with the Britney's shirt on lmfao :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I believe, too, that it was Madonna – maybe via Paris Hilton – who recommended Rosengart. Around the time Britney started talking with Rosengart (according to different leaks), both Madonna and Britney posted in their Instagrams something about coming to free Britney.

Paris hanged out with Britney and their mutual friend “Kate” about a year ago (according to Paris), so either she or Kate could have delivered the news from Madonna (unless Madonna contacted Britney directly).

Rosengart has multiple connections to Madonna (via Sean Penn and he is a litigator for her Kabbalah Center). Paris uses different company and lawyers as her attorneys.

1 hour ago, ohoney said:

So it could be Madonna most likely! Yay! And y'all were bashing her just because she used a picture of her with the Britney's shirt on lmfao :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

She said we are getting you out of jail..

His face and name is thrown in on Thursday, and all the media talks about is Madonna and sean Penn.

They give who he also represented, but they admit without Madonna, Sean Penn could have lost his lawsuit to the creator Of Empire Lee Daniels..

The fact Madonna posted She's not your bish.

#FreeBritney. 

I expect two things now an apology to my girl, and Lady Gaga to just keep her mouth shut, Madonna pulled one on you, no way can miss Kinkos with the better singing voice could ever top the feminist and gay icon and True AIDS activist that is Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone.