Jamie Spears had audio monitors in Britney's house to keep track of her

The fact that jamie managed to become a conservator in the first place is baffling..its insane and its so wrong.. this needs to end now..jamie is clearly messed up and evil..

I think he is sick in the head..he needs to just got to jail until his time is up.. im not even sorry 

10 minutes ago, Bigno said:

And to think that Kevin Federline has been complicit when heoukd have helped the mother of his children. It's such a vast loneliness. I wonder how he has raised those kids hoping they have not been manipulated

This might be another reason Britney is urging to get out ASAP. It’s not to late for her to influence them and be present in their everyday life. I mean, Look how JL Turned out. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

this is making me sick. ****, he's ******* crazy. all of this needs to go to court. ******* Vivian gaslighting Britney when they treat her like this. I'm so sorry Britney.

how does the judge read this crap and not think this is abuse?! I mean what the actual F?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

I honestly hope and pray that was just it........cuz dear lord anything else would make my stomach turn

It says that one of the monitors has to be in the room of the nanny.

Legally, Britney is classed as a child...You can't leave a child alone with a toddler unsupervised. It's against the law.

• Like 1