Work B---- music video model speaks out: now I know why she was uncomfortable on the set

On 7/16/2021 at 3:42 PM, FreeBritneyNow said:

Actually it seems they make her be more ***ual than she wants.  There was one of the rare interviews with her talking about this vid and saying she cut out half the music video because it was too ***ual and she is a Mom and it made her uncomfortable. At least they let her cut it, but sounds like they may have kind of forced some of the filming of it in the first place. Trying to find that interview, but this one she talks about the pressure to be **** during Work B%$ch era.  ALSO, BTW isn't this an amazing proof of how TOGETHER and LUCID and NORMAL  she is?? How can the person in this interview not be allowed to make her own decisions?!

INterviewer: ( About boxing) When you hitting the bag, is anyone's face that you got in mind.

Britney: A couple of people.... yeah (She sighs... and looks at her team) 

• Love 1
On 7/16/2021 at 11:14 AM, limecakes said:

I agree! Its feels so skeevy now. Britney doesn't even have cars or can drive. 

Agreed. And the fact that if her team was pushing her to record this song, it's like they're saying it TO HER!  You BETTER WORK *****.  Makes it incredible uncomfortable.  They play crazy mind-f$%k games with her and this seems like one of em. If they in any way told her she had to make this video while she knows she's being exploited, it would mess with your head BIG TIME. INHUMANE!. Where are these people's love?  Compassion?  Humanity?

I always hated this song and always felt it was mockery from her team to her. I would only appreciate it, if Britney decides to perform that song  and give it a twist. It will be amazing if she made a choreo of her whipping dancers dressed like lawyers, Loucifer and her family. You want to live in a mansion? You better work James Parnell Spears.