Work B---- music video model speaks out: now I know why she was uncomfortable on the set

2 minutes ago, car said:

Tbh I don’t like people shi*ting on everything she did oher the last ten years. She slayed that video (even if she was forced). 

That just proves how good she was/is. Even if she was uncomfortable she slayed it. Look at TTWE you can clearly see that she was off BTS. But you can barely notice that on actual mv.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
14 hours ago, ElenaB said:

the whole song and mv make me cringe now, im sorry.

her singing to camera “u want a bugatti, u want a maseratti, u better work b” while jamie was around threatening her to make her work while he was drinking and spending HER money? it makes me so ******* angry.

the song is a stain on her discography anyway, we don't claim her :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, kindlewindle said:

Yeah it's pretty gross actually, I'm not surprised that made her feel uncomfortable. Would have been brilliant if the video featured her whipping a bunch of old lawyers in suits instead, with extra long neck ties as leashes. 😁 

Yeah that always bothered me that the women were being whipped and in bondage. Always thought it should’ve been men but I guess it wouldn’t sit well with daddy and his frat friends. She turns on a beats pill that’s strapped to a woman’s mouth, unnecessary much? It can’t just be on a nice table? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, ElenaB said:

the whole song and mv make me cringe now, im sorry.

her singing to camera “u want a bugatti, u want a maseratti, u better work b” while jamie was around threatening her to make her work while he was drinking and spending HER money? it makes me so ******* angry.

I agree! Its feels so skeevy now. Britney doesn't even have cars or can drive. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I think the other way around. Maybe she has been feeling comfortable doing all those things in her art, Make Me original mv for instance, but her management team always goes for the safe side to make money. Taking risks for controversial issues is something they definitely are not either able or capable to deal with. Bunch of dinosaurs. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

If it were up to Jamie we would have lame azz music videos like the Make Me mv Randee's version with Britney simply doing nonsense here and there, as long as it makes money, it is ok for them. Artistry can go to hell. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Actually it seems they make her be more ***ual than she wants.  There was one of the rare interviews with her talking about this vid and saying she cut out half the music video because it was too ***ual and she is a Mom and it made her uncomfortable. At least they let her cut it, but sounds like they may have kind of forced some of the filming of it in the first place. Trying to find that interview, but this one she talks about the pressure to be **** during Work B%$ch era.  ALSO, BTW isn't this an amazing proof of how TOGETHER and LUCID and NORMAL  she is?? How can the person in this interview not be allowed to make her own decisions?!

• Love 3

I hope I can have you as a good friend 

On 7/16/2021 at 11:42 AM, FreeBritneyNow said:

Actually it seems they make her be more ***ual than she wants.  There was one of the rare interviews with her talking about this vid and saying she cut out half the music video because it was too ***ual and she is a Mom and it made her uncomfortable. At least they let her cut it, but sounds like they may have kind of forced some of the filming of it in the first place. Trying to find that interview, but this one she talks about the pressure to be **** during Work B%$ch era.  ALSO, BTW isn't this an amazing proof of how TOGETHER and LUCID and NORMAL  she is?? How can the person in this interview not be allowed to make her own decisions?!

How did I never notice that yum yum in the video? LOL

But I don't think she was uncomfortable for that reason as the others have mentioned.  Despite the situation and despite not liking the song, I think she slayed hard in that video, she looked absolutely gorgeous and did her thing. It shows how professional she is in every situation she's in.

1Cqw.gifLastingNegligibleHorseshoecrab-size_restJTXBO8aMPEz5DYlU2fTyzOqDg89c4=&risl=&pid
tumblr_mu0ry9ypGL1rdutw3o1_400.gif&ehk=Ytumblr_mu0vzphgC91sk0vqbo4_500.gifv6G3m.gif

• Love 1