Felicia Culotta and Samantha Stark release previously unreleased (?) photo of Britney

1 hour ago, Prachi said:

This was the era bestie - this photo I believe is from there. 

This time - Britney was the BIGGEST star on the planet, not your local! 

I watch this every other day for peaceful life. 

I live in the town where Pepsi was created! It was formerly a pharmacy but noe its a museum type little place that sells Pepsi and popcorn. They are always playing Britney s Pepsi songs outside the store! Brings me so much joy

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, dojaknee said:

tbh i always wish i was alive back in the 90s or even 80s everything was so much more simple (except technology lol) and there weren’t that many wars/problems w the world as there is now

Looks like someone missed History classes. There wars/problems in the 90s. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dojaknee said:

tbh i always wish i was alive back in the 90s or even 80s everything was so much more simple (except technology lol) and there weren’t that many wars/problems w the world as there is now

Oh there definitely were problems and wars, we just didn’t hear about it as frequently because the 24 hour news cycle wasn’t a thing. Outside of North America a lot of the world was in turmoil 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Rik said:

Oh there definitely were problems and wars, we just didn’t hear about it as frequently because the 24 hour news cycle wasn’t a thing. Outside of North America a lot of the world was in turmoil 

yea i guess the fact that everything that happens now is broadcasted throughout the world is probably why it’s more noticeable 

Just now, dojaknee said:

yea i guess the fact that everything that happens now is broadcasted throughout the world is probably why it’s more noticeable 

That and social media ofc. Like imagine a 9/11 if you could see the inside of the towers for example 

16 hours ago, Prachi said:

This was the era bestie - this photo I believe is from there. 

This time - Britney was the BIGGEST star on the planet, not your local! 

I watch this every other day for peaceful life. 

This is the epitome of a Britney song. Iconic in every way.

• Love 1