Felicia Culotta and Samantha Stark release previously unreleased (?) photo of Britney

13 minutes ago, dojaknee said:

this one is so underrated tbh 

the song’s better too

I still remember when there was an article about this commercial in a teen magazine. That was all we got to see, in Germany the spot was never broadcast.

That's one of the few things that wasn't better back then.Go on the internet and look at everything like today was not so usual.,But I still find the times back then, end of the 90s to 2006 better.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

But I still find the times back then, end of the 90s to 2006 better.

tbh i always wish i was alive back in the 90s or even 80s everything was so much more simple (except technology lol) and there weren’t that many wars/problems w the world as there is now

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dojaknee said:

tbh i always wish i was alive back in the 90s or even 80s everything was so much more simple (except technology lol) and there weren’t that many wars/problems w the world as there is now

I love the 80s too. And my favorite singer was still alive back then and at his peak. But as a toddler, I could not visit his concerts of course  What would I give to live in that era.:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 2