Jamie Lynn: “We have a condo in Destin, Florida”

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

In her delusional world she probably thinks it’s “our money” like “our business” & “our fans” Brian :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Jamie did say he was Britney Spears. Maybe they just take "sharing is caring" a little too seriously :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 1

Whenever they speak of things that are Britney’s, they always say “WE”. (Plural form: we/our/us.) Britney’s family live vicariously through her success. They actually think her success is theirs, her working is them working, her money is their money. It’s sickening how unaware they are.

• Jamie Lynn saying “we” have a condo in Destin, FL

^^ Her family has taken over Britney’s condo. Every spring break they vacay there without Britney. The condo used to belong to Britney & Justin but Britney kept it after they split. I can’t recall the last time Britney’s been to her FL condo. The conservatorship owns it now so it’s the Spears’s favorite getaway spot.🙄

• Remember, Amber Lynn IG story of Bryan & Lynne *****ing about the Free Britney people? I think it was Bryan who referred to Britney’s fans as “OUR FANS”. 

• Lynne, when on the Oprah show w/ Britney talking about her participation in child beauty pageants, Lynne said “WE did competitions”.

It’s a slip of the tongue that reveals their true feelings about Britney. Not good!

^ Skip to 1:35 mark 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Whenever they speak of things that are Britney’s, they always say “WE”. (Plural form: we/our/us.) Britney’s family live vicariously through her success. They actually think her success is theirs, her working is them working, her money is their money. It’s sickening how unaware they are.

• Jamie Lynn saying “we” have a condo in Destin, FL

^^ Her family has taken over Britney’s condo. Every spring break they vacay there without Britney. The condo used to belong to Britney & Justin but Britney kept it after they split. I can’t recall the last time Britney’s been to her FL condo. The conservatorship owns it now so it’s the Spears’s favorite getaway spot.🙄

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

• Remember, Amber Lynn IG story of Bryan & Lynne *****ing about the Free Britney people? I think it was Bryan who referred to Britney’s fans as “OUR FANS”. 

• Lynne, when on the Oprah show w/ Britney talking about her participation in child beauty pageants, Lynne said “WE did competitions”.

It’s a slip of the tongue that reveals their true feelings about Britney. Not good!

^ Skip to 1:35 mark 

I ******* hate them, they are shameless

• Like 3