How Many Millions of $$ have (allegedly) been stolen from Britney? Let's compile evidence!

21 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I think she earned over $300 million since 2008. Am I right ? 

So why is her net worth only $60 million ? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

AT LEAST. It seems like more likely would be closer to $400 mill when you account for all the deals she made and income she should have been getting. I said 300 mill to be super conservative but it is probably much much more when you start adding these things up, but again that is gross income before taxes, manager fees, attorneys etc.  But even though it seems like she should have well over $100 mill in that cship trust by now.

4 minutes ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

AT LEAST. It seems like more likely would be closer to $400 mill when you account for all the deals she made and income she should have been getting. I said 300 mill to be super conservative but it is probably much much more when you start adding these things up, but again that is gross income before taxes, manager fees, attorneys etc.  But even though it seems like she should have well over $100 mill in that cship trust by now.

So where are those $300-400 million she earned since 2008 ? They can't put it in her trusts, can they ? 

3 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

So where are those $300-400 million she earned since 2008 ? They can't put it in her trusts, can they ? 

Well, like I said, you have to subtract out for taxes, manager fees, etc.  But it would appear as though that money may have been stolen. Article from the New Yorker:   Several people close to Spears said that she had disdained Taylor and expressed astonishment at Taylor’s appointment to a controlling role in her life. Later, some members of Spears’s team raised doubts about Taylor’s financial management during her tours. “I’m not saying it was like a million dollars missing—it’s not that obvious,” one of them said. “Money was wasted in a particular way, and when I asked a question I got shut down, cause nobody wanted to admit fault.” (Harder, Taylor’s attorney, called the allegation “completely false.”)

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I’m pretty sure I already know the answer, but we’ve never seen tax returns filed by Jamie Spears for himself or on behalf of Britney/the conservatorship, right? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: And we’ve never seen tax filings for any of the businesses operated under the conservatorship, right? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Along with uncovering what’s exactly happening with the SJB Revocable Trust, it’d be fascinating to see how exactly Britney’s money is taxed/accounted for.

Maybe NYT can find some way to leak that information! Allegedly! No way am I endorsing criminal behavior… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 1

Here's an article that says court docs show that Britney made $13.9 million in 2012, NOT INCLUDING revenue from her tour or the $15mill she had earned from Xfactor.  Which, adding it up would easily put her income over $30 mill for that year. https://www.eonline.com/news/448542/britney-spears-fortune-on-the-rise-see-how-many-millions-she-s-making-and-spending

This isn't adding up ya'll!  Where's all her money??

Perfumes only made $1B,

https://www.racked.com/2016/10/20/13260722/curious-britney-spears-perfume-fantasy-fragrance

• According to a rep from Elizabeth Arden (Spears’s fragrance partner), her perfumes comprise a "billion dollar fragrance franchise."
  • As the royalties that artists and actors were receiving from album and movie sales started to decline, many of them turned to the fragrance industry, which promised quick, big revenue
  • As of 2013, Curious had sold 500 million bottles, according to The Hollywood Reporter. And it’s not even Spears’s most successful fragrance — according to Elizabeth Arden, that top position is occupied by Fantasy.
  • At one point, Spears’s website claimed that her perfumes occupied a staggering 34 percent of overall fragrance sales, though Elizabeth Arden would not confirm this statistic
  • she stills takes in an estimated $50 million a year from just that portion of her business, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "When you think about the big houses like Chanel and Dior, none of them even have 20 fragrances," Loftus says. "So it’s huge that she’s been able to sustain interest. It’s not easy to do." Rise Loftus, rise ! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/britney-spears-perfume-billion-dollar-business

• not to mention the $52 million it paid her for the deal
  • It was the top selling fragrance of 2004, netting over $100 million in sales.
  • By 2013, one report stated that in five years Elizabeth Arden had sold over 500 million bottles of Curious.

500M bottles for Curious with $40 the bottle = $20B :dead_falling_wig_dying:

$50M/year & 16 years since curious launch = $800M, is that possible ?? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I think we are not ready to discover the amount she can have.

• Love 4

I imagine a lot, at least 50-100 million.. I hope I am wrong, but it doesn't make sense.. I hope the lawyer digs into this as well.. 

At this point I doubt britney gives a **** about anything but her freedom, because we all know our girl can and go make several bags again and again if she wanted but still. It's disturbing. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

7 minutes ago, Matou said:

Perfumes only made $1B,

https://www.racked.com/2016/10/20/13260722/curious-britney-spears-perfume-fantasy-fragrance

• According to a rep from Elizabeth Arden (Spears’s fragrance partner), her perfumes comprise a "billion dollar fragrance franchise."
  • As the royalties that artists and actors were receiving from album and movie sales started to decline, many of them turned to the fragrance industry, which promised quick, big revenue
  • As of 2013, Curious had sold 500 million bottles, according to The Hollywood Reporter. And it’s not even Spears’s most successful fragrance — according to Elizabeth Arden, that top position is occupied by Fantasy.
  • At one point, Spears’s website claimed that her perfumes occupied a staggering 34 percent of overall fragrance sales, though Elizabeth Arden would not confirm this statistic
  • she stills takes in an estimated $50 million a year from just that portion of her business, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "When you think about the big houses like Chanel and Dior, none of them even have 20 fragrances," Loftus says. "So it’s huge that she’s been able to sustain interest. It’s not easy to do." Rise Loftus, rise ! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/britney-spears-perfume-billion-dollar-business

• not to mention the $52 million it paid her for the deal
  • It was the top selling fragrance of 2004, netting over $100 million in sales.
  • By 2013, one report stated that in five years Elizabeth Arden had sold over 500 million bottles of Curious.

500M bottles for Curious with $40 the bottle = $20B :dead_falling_wig_dying:

$50M/year & 16 years since curious launch = $800M, is that possible ?? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I think we are not ready to discover the amount she can have.

Wow!  That's a lot. Especially when it was first launched to earn $52 million!  Craziness. It's a testament to her worldwide appeal. Although to be fair, the Hollywood Reporter article I read said her perfume sales as of 2013 were about $30mil per year (maybe they have reached $50M now, which is what I think the Racked article doesn't express too clearly is that her total sales are $50M, not her cut)  HR said most artists get 6-7% commission of that, which would be an additional $1.8-3.5 mill per year from her perfume after the initial launch.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I imagine a lot, at least 50-100 million.. I hope I am wrong, but it doesn't make sense.. I hope the lawyer digs into this as well.. 

At this point I doubt britney gives a **** about anything but her freedom, because we all know our girl can and go make several bags again and again if she wanted but still. It's disturbing. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

What I worry about is if she really does decide to fully retire after this (which would be sad but I wouldn't fight it) She won't be able to live the life she SHOULD because half (or more) of her money is gone.  It  makes a difference from being able to just go on a vacation and stay at a hotel in Maui versus being able to BUY her own, private house in Hawaii, stuff like that that she has EARNED the opportunity to buy homes, make sure her kids have $$ and live an awesome life.  These lawyer fees/security fees, etc are going to keep draining that $60M before she gets out of this conservatorship.

1 minute ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

Wow!  That's a lot. Especially when it was first launched to earn $52 million!  Craziness. It's a testament to her worldwide appeal. Although to be fair, the Hollywood Reporter article I read said her perfume sales as of 2013 were about $30mil per year (maybe they have reached $50M now, which is what I think the Racked article doesn't express too clearly is that her total sales are $50M, not her cut)  HR said most artists get 6-7% commission of that, which would be an additional $1.8-3.5 mill per year from her perfume after the initial launch.

If we take $1B & 6-7% = $60M/$70M for perfumes sales till 2016. So almost $5M-$6M/year since the launch

• Like 2

Yes of course some is for taxes and management fees and lawyers and homes etc.. But her assets is also her homes, definitely they are lying out of their *** to protect the stealing going on.. There is no way in hell she was only worth 3 million when they took over.. Everything has been lied and exaggerated I hope she has a hidden account somewhere but it's sad her dad's been in control anything is possible..

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Sam Lutfi posted that fees across the conservatorship is near 60m aded all up. 

:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: that’s scary if true. 

Gross. Even with that, there is still unaccounted assets/trusts that Britney had that have "disappeared"  ...unless they're still just sitting there untouched by Team Con Sarcastic Emma Stone GIF

• Love 1