Amanda Bynes’ Lawyer Says Britney’s cons Is At an End After Yesterday’s Ruling

1 hour ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Kinda off topic but its certainly weird to watch Amanda's lawyers give these interviews over the last month when Amanda herself has been quite vocal against her own cship tho ..

I was wondering the same...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

This still really repulses me. Rapists and serial killers have the right to representation but conservatees don't? This shouldn't be legal at all, for both Britney and anyone under a guardianship. Everyone on this planet has the right to be defended, its such a fundamental right. Eurgh, the system is a mess.

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

It really is at least a tiny bit of light is being shed on it 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/15/2021 at 6:26 PM, SlayOut said:

Yeah, the conservatorship of the estate was phased out/dissolved in August 2017; she still have a conservatorship of the person, which her mom is the conservator.

Her case number is 56-2013-00439729-PR-CP-OXN and can be accessed here: https://www.ventura.courts.ca.gov/CivilCaseSearch/CaseNumber

I'm sorry to bring back this old thread but what does this mean...who has control over her money?

I don’t know much about Amanda’s situation, but just because Britney is in a fraudulent c-ship doesn’t mean Amanda is, there are legitimate reasons for c-ships, however they should always be used as a last resort. I’ve met people who are in them and it’s because they literally cannot make decisions for themselves, and it should definitely be put into place that if a person is in one for severe mental health reasons, then it should be much easier to get out of one, frequent check-ups etc. my point is just because of Britney’s situation, doesn’t mean all c-ships are the same.

• Like 1

Judge Penny's decision not to suspend Jamie immediately did worry me. However due credit has to be given to her for first allowing Britney to have her say in the court audible to everyone ( inspite of opposition from both her conservators and her lawyer) and then allowing Britney to hire her own lawyer. Thesè two actions did a lot to help Britney reach where she is today - her dad filing to end the conservatorship. 

Sep 29th will be interesting. I hope she agrees on conservatorship ending and jamie suspension before the accounts is settled. Accounts settling shoukd happsn in due course outside of these and based on discussions by the lawyers.

2 minutes ago, Observer101 said:

Judge Penny's decision not to suspend Jamie immediately did worry me. However due credit has to be given to her for first allowing Britney to have her say in the court audible to everyone ( inspite of opposition from both her conservators and her lawyer) and then allowing Britney to hire her own lawyer. Thesè two actions did a lot to help Britney reach where she is today - her dad filing to end the conservatorship. 

Sep 29th will be interesting. I hope she agrees on conservatorship ending and jamie suspension before the accounts is settled. Accounts settling shoukd happsn in due course outside of these and based on discussions by the lawyers.

I been screaming this since June!!! The judge been getting attack when she has done two major things in favor of Britney ! She has to be impartial so I don’t understand why we giving her hell!! Let’s see what she does next