Amanda Bynes’ Lawyer Says Britney’s cons Is At an End After Yesterday’s Ruling

Honestly today is already the first day of freedom, even if there is ways to go before she access her finances. Most of the control they had on her had no basis in law. Who is going to stop her accessing her passwords, driving a car, removing her IUD, getting married? Jodi? With Rosergard and the world media breathing down her neck? Not a chance. 

I don't think its Jamie vs Britney on an even footing, it's more like a dam breaking and a legal tsunami coming for the conservators. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

I think people do give the judge a hard time. She has to follow the books and rules, regulations otherwise it can bite her back in the *** if she just goes “okay Britney you are free!” 

it’s hard because she has to please both parties and like she said, Britney can file for termination but she wasn’t informed so her lawyer and dads village worked hard to convince not only everyone but the judge that what they are doing is right. 

that’s why it is a good plan to first just get Jamie off so he can stop sending his monkeys on a PR tour on Britney’s dime road blocking everything as I’m sure their only tactic now is to stall as much as possible. Get the evil monster out so dissolving it can be easier so we don’t have to hear Vivian blabbering nonsense in court. 

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Applejack said:

what about amanda's? is it still only the conservatorship of the person (because the estate one was ended years ago)? is it really a probate non limited cship?, because that's inappropriate for her as well

I honestly have no clue about Amanda, there’s been zero information on her other than that Twitter that scams ppl 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jadedkitten said:

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: If penny is only dragging this out till it looks good legally (therefore can’t be challenged) to end it 

She's mostly doing it to save her own ***!  Because if she says, ya'll are right Britney shouldn't be in a cship, I'll end it!  Then people would say why did you keep her in it so long if it wasn't needed?!  So she's gonna pretend like she has to make sure Britney is competent, etc. before terminating the cship so people don't realize it is there for NO REASON (although too many people now do realize that anyway).

• Love 7
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

what about amanda's? is it still only the conservatorship of the person (because the estate one was ended years ago)? is it really a probate non limited cship?, because that's inappropriate for her as well

Yeah, the conservatorship of the estate was phased out/dissolved in August 2017; she still have a conservatorship of the person, which her mom is the conservator.

Her case number is 56-2013-00439729-PR-CP-OXN and can be accessed here: https://www.ventura.courts.ca.gov/CivilCaseSearch/CaseNumber

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, joe sp said:

This stupid lawyer can take a seat... how do we know that Britney is not capable to handle her financial affairs?

They need to expose the corruption and give Britney the opportunity to manage her own life.

That is not what he is saying, he is pointing out that allowing her to hire a lawyer is showing how the cship is not necessary, because the cship was set up on the assumption that Britney is unable to manage heir affairs. Yet, she was allowed to do so just now, which means the cship is not valid. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jadedkitten said:
"It's totally inconsistent for a conservatee such as Britney to be able to hire her own lawyer"

This still really repulses me. Rapists and serial killers have the right to representation but conservatees don't? This shouldn't be legal at all, for both Britney and anyone under a guardianship. Everyone on this planet has the right to be defended, its such a fundamental right. Eurgh, the system is a mess.

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 2
  • Like 2