RCA really need to put out some kind of Unreleased/Rarities compilation from different eras after c-ship is over

7 hours ago, Isla said:

I kinda agree but the OP also made another thread attacking Britney’s weight and appearance on the POM tour which had to be locked. Obviously we all need to be kind to each other online but that thread broke the forum’s rules.

There’s attacking then there’s being respectfully critical.

I suggest that we don’t all live in a delusion and pretend that artists’ output on stage or elsewhere is heaven sent. If I don’t like it and don’t think it is worth my money, yes I will be critical about it. There is nothing wrong about having expectation. I didn’t think Circus was bad but it paled in comparison to the Onyx Tour for example. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Extramaury said:

You truly did not get the reference, did you? (It's a song) But actually I really meant it, are you really talking about Britney giving us more music exactly when she's fighting to have a real life and searching for freedom? WE DON'T NEED NO MUSIC!!! WE WANT BRITNEY TO BE FREE... the movement is called "FreeBritney", not "BritneyNextAlbum" or something like that! Don't you have enough music with nine studio albums and 2 greatest hits plus all the unreleased music that has leaked so far? Damn gurl... you're starving!

No one is asking her to make music, where did that person and I myself said we want more music?  someone points out that she still has contracts and all of a sudden there’s demand for her music? You just took up the opportunity to feel righteous and say the obvious just to make yourself feel heroic. She can’t even have a baby at this moment yet you are just gonna throw the “she wants a baby not making music” thanks captain obvious, get off your high horse.

14 minutes ago, bas che said:

There’s attacking then there’s being respectfully critical.

I suggest that we don’t all live in a delusion and pretend that artists’ output on stage or elsewhere is heaven sent. If I don’t like it and don’t think it is worth my money, yes I will be critical about it. There is nothing wrong about having expectation. I didn’t think Circus was bad but it paled in comparison to the Onyx Tour for example. 

Well yeah, exactly. I mean we can be critical without being nasty about things though. Not all of us are fans of EVERYTHING Britney has done and that's fine, but this user was quite mean about Britney's weight and appearance. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Personally I want her to leave rca... but where would she go?? Maybe she can revamp Zomba and buy that name and start her own label, and sign new artist... can you imagine signing to Britney’s label???  Omg 

She could go to Epic, Kelly Clarkson left RCA for them because they allow her more creative freedom. Republic also seems to care about their artists from what I see between them and Ariana....like when she teases something new and the respond to it....unlike RCA that pays Britney dust. 

No, they should stop making money off Britney!!! What about the #FreeBritney movement??? Or will you forget about it if the label releases unreleased music that quench your thirst?? There are so many selfish fans!!!!

Of course we want an album made of unreleased songs from every era of hers, but in the case that we get an album like that, she must be the one that decides if it should see the light of day or not.

In my opinion, she should become an independent artist as soon as the cs is over, and release music on her own.

• Love 2

If she doesn’t want to do another album this would be a great way to get her finished with her contract. There’s so much unreleased stuff and she wouldn’t have to lift a finger.. plus have a lot of the material she originally wanted released over time finally put out there (original doll recordings, mainly)

10 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She could go to Epic, Kelly Clarkson left RCA for them because they allow her more creative freedom. Republic also seems to care about their artists from what I see between them and Ariana....like when she teases something new and the respond to it....unlike RCA that pays Britney dust. 

Why does she need a label? She could be her own label like a lot of artists today. That way it's her complete control and she makes all the money. I think its very old thinking to think a singer still needs a label. especially when she's already as famous as you can be.

• Love 2

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:   :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:  :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:THIS THREAD!!!

Also No

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

RCA is really not focused on her fulfilling her contractual obligations right now. I think they are smart enough to understand that releasing something right now will be a PR disaster (any release will be in poor taste ATM). Also **** corporations and contractual obligations. Let the focus be on anything but her music right now. BRITNEY gets to call the shots about if/when she wants more music to come out. RCA really does not need to do anything.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Puppy said:

No one is asking her to make music, where did that person and I myself said we want more music?  someone points out that she still has contracts and all of a sudden there’s demand for her music? You just took up the opportunity to feel righteous and say the obvious just to make yourself feel heroic. She can’t even have a baby at this moment yet you are just gonna throw the “she wants a baby not making music” thanks captain obvious, get off your high horse.

That's the main point, girl... we do not care about contracts or obligations right now! We only care about her freedom and happiness! And if you didn't understand the reference to her song "All That She Wants" then look it up!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Extramaury said:

That's the main point, girl... we do not care about contracts or obligations right now! We only care about her freedom and happiness! And if you didn't understand the reference to her song "All That She Wants" then look it up!

This is a forum, I believe we are allowed to discuss this just like many of us were shamed for questioning the cship years ago.

16 minutes ago, Puppy said:

This is a forum, I believe we are allowed to discuss this just like many of us were shamed for questioning the cship years ago.

Absolutely, this is a free forum, no one's stopping you from replying, I'm just defending my pov, I just think this is ridiculously unnecessary... really? Are people asking for music? C'mon, people, Britney deserves to have a life and stop thinking about her fans for a long time, she deserves the best of the best, and if that means not realeasing music even if it's old, then I will be there for her leaving her alone! Have you ever listened to Alien or Rebellion? Does it ring the bell? We've had enough of Britney, the industry has taken away her most glorious days in a cship and the saddest part of it is that we are part of that industry if we keep on asking for music! C'mon people, don't be selfish! You're not the ones suffering all this ********!

8 hours ago, Kevney said:

Why does she need a label? She could be her own label like a lot of artists today. That way it's her complete control and she makes all the money. I think its very old thinking to think a singer still needs a label. especially when she's already as famous as you can be.

Huge waste of money in this era where record sales have declined so much. 

Prince started the trend of artists being obsessed with owning their masters and copyright, and even when his stuff sold, he lost money with his own label. In reality, the masters are pretty useless in the long run of things unless you're working in production. Taylor Swift is the most recent artist to be fooled by this, and she's putting on a hell of a cash grab re-recording her old albums, knowing her fans will buy the same album again. 

For the past 15 years, touring and product placement/advertisement have been where the money is at. Britney sold a lot of records right before album sales dropped to the floor. The internet changed everything for record sales and depending on who you ask, some would tell you it ruined it for the people who did make money off sales and song writing credits. 

Britney has always profited big from her tours and she was raking in revenue in Vegas from it. The perfume lines were a goldmine to her brand too. 

Once she is free from the conservatorship and is able to live her life the way she wants this would be a nice idea and gift to her fans. She may want to retire once this battle is over and I don’t blame her, so maybe a release of unreleased material as a compilation and gift to her fans would be nice and probably end her contract with RCA. Which then down the road if she ever wants to make music again she can choose her own label she would like to be signed to. I just want her to live life and if she ever wants to perform or make music again I want her to have 100% control over her art and work. :wink_britney_everytime_white: