RCA really need to put out some kind of Unreleased/Rarities compilation from different eras after c-ship is over

I think all Contracts will need to Renegotiated and renewed or tore up. Her lawyers will Handle that. The conservatorship never had intentions of ending, but it will, so they need to deal with it.

RCA might be disrespectful and release an album before she is out? We’ll see where RCA stands soon enough. Why haven’t they released a statement or post supporting Britney? 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, rennen said:

No, they don't. 

I can't with the topics today. Specifically this and your other thread. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Common dude…he literally said after conservatorship is over..why so much hate..he is a Britney fan like you! I also want Britney to top charts again once she is free…

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

I think all Contracts will need to Renegotiated and renewed or tore up. Her lawyers will Handle that. The conservatorship never had intentions of ending, but it will, so they need to deal with it.

RCA might be disrespectful and release an album before she is out? We’ll see where RCA stands soon enough. Why haven’t they released a statement or post supporting Britney? 

They should specifically rerelease 

blackout, Britney Jean, and Glory

5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well after she thanked us yesterday I don’t think she’s retiring, but I do think there will be a long break once she is free. An unreleased compilation would be perfect during the break and hopefully they will let Britney pick the tracks similar to how Mariah did her Rarities album! 

I hope they re- release blackout with more songs..

then Britney Jean

i know team con released glory like 5 times, but it will be great if Britney re- release it with her stamp

6 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

I hope they re- release blackout with more songs..

then Britney Jean

i know team con released glory like 5 times, but it will be great if Britney re- release it with her stamp

Honestly I’m not here for re-releases especially of Britney Jean which is a horrible album! I’d much rather an entire album of rare/unreleased songs like the original post mentioned! 

I think people are just hating on OP, he is clearly stating 'once she's free' - he didn't say it's important more than her freedom, I understand we aren't thinking about it right now but I don't see the need to bring down OP for this he's a fan just like us! 

Brit is fighting for her rights, but sometimes we can discuss other things also related to her. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

I think people are just hating on OP, he is clearly stating 'once she's free' - he didn't say it's important more than her freedom, I understand we aren't thinking about it right now but I don't see the need to bring down OP for this he's a fan just like us! 

Brit is fighting for her rights, but sometimes we can discuss other things also related to her. 

I kinda agree but the OP also made another thread attacking Britney’s weight and appearance on the POM tour which had to be locked. Obviously we all need to be kind to each other online but that thread broke the forum’s rules.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Forever222 said:

There was a thread recently about this and someone said they know someone who works for RCA and they said the label can’t say anything legally about Britney as they could get into trouble. 

Edited by Isla
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Honestly I’m not here for re-releases especially of Britney Jean which is a horrible album! I’d much rather an entire album of rare/unreleased songs like the original post mentioned! 

I would like to see how she was envisioning BJ especially 

19 hours ago, Matou said:

I can't with the drama here ... :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

So we can't discusse about music anymore ? We all know what's going on with cship but c'mon I  don't see what is wrong in the OP

some air is advisable for some ppl here :explainlol_stare_spin:

Right. I don’t understand why we can’t discuss other things? We have plenty of coverage about her fight for freedom. WHY CAN’T WE DISCUSS LIGHTER SUBJECTS, TOO?!

• Like 2

The way some of ya‘ll are pretty much saying „I don‘t want new Britney music“ :clownery_makeup_meme:

everyone understands that releasing anything is not a priority AT ALL atm but this is a forum where we can fantasize about and think about what would be cool and what some of us wish for in the future.

I too just want Britney to be happy…but IF she ever decides to make music again that would be awesome. Don‘t act like you would not have a mental breakdown if she REALLY never released a single tune in her life anymore when some of you/us live and breathe Britneys music.

so calm you tittays:gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Someone Else said:

So does it mean we were supporting some greedy company by purchasing her music before the conservatorship? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Once Britney gets free, the contractual obligations with her label will still be in place. 

Are you really talking about contracts and obligations when all that she wants is another baby??? 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Extramaury said:

Are you really talking about contracts and obligations when all that she wants is another baby??? 

There’s no need to talk someone down, sure she wants a baby but that doesn’t mean she DOESNT have obligations and contacts to fulfill just like the rest of us have debts. It’s still gonna be there. The user is just saying she does have obligations whether she chooses to do it or try to get out of it but I’m not liking this attitude, don’t be a negative Nancy 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Puppy said:

There’s no need to talk someone down, sure she wants a baby but that doesn’t mean she DOESNT have obligations and contacts to fulfill just like the rest of us have debts. It’s still gonna be there. The user is just saying she does have obligations whether she chooses to do it or try to get out of it but I’m not liking this attitude, don’t be a negative Nancy 

You truly did not get the reference, did you? (It's a song) But actually I really meant it, are you really talking about Britney giving us more music exactly when she's fighting to have a real life and searching for freedom? WE DON'T NEED NO MUSIC!!! WE WANT BRITNEY TO BE FREE... the movement is called "FreeBritney", not "BritneyNextAlbum" or something like that! Don't you have enough music with nine studio albums and 2 greatest hits plus all the unreleased music that has leaked so far? Damn gurl... you're starving!