RCA really need to put out some kind of Unreleased/Rarities compilation from different eras after c-ship is over

3 hours ago, Bryan Lamb said:

let me say this loud and clear 

SHE IS FIGHTING FOR HER RIGHTS. SHE IS PROBABLY NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT MUSIC. SO WHY ARE YOU. JEEZ ITS NOT THAT HARD TO GET

When she will get out of the conservatorship, she will have to deal with RCA. Don't forget she signed a contract with them. Conservatorship doesn't change anything for RCA. I'm pretty sure they gonna pushing her to release an album right after she's free.

So she can't just like that 'not even thinking about music'. They gave her a lot of time after Glory. 

23 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

I don’t think they should at all. Wait for Britney to decide what she wants to do with her contract and career. 

But RCA will probably do it considering they released old stuff last year and want to cash in on her fame. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Well I’m sure per her contract she’s suppose to have a new album out by now so to RCA they are losing money. They could’ve done a compilation already but I actually think they are holding off because of her current situation.....the Glory re-release was their way of getting a release from her without making her work or creating a whole new project and having to involve her team. They’re desperate for a release from her since rumor has it they tried to get her to do a Christmas album last year. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, bas che said:

Did Mariah’s recent rarities collection sell more than 20k in total? 

Yes, I don't think people are really interested in old music.  

The fact is she put the original Loverboy and many lambs still prefer the one that came out in 2001..

So if it's not meant to see the light of day, there's a reason why label rejected it..

• Like 1

I wonder if Britney gets free from the conservatorship if her contracts still apply... she’s technically not the one who signed them...any lawyers in here?? Can someone confirm??? She might actually be out of the contract... but she won’t have her masters I assume? Maybe she can do a Jojo and re-record 

• Like 3