RCA really need to put out some kind of Unreleased/Rarities compilation from different eras after c-ship is over

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The anger comes from this same user having another thread today attacking Britney's appearance and "weight gain" and being a "mess".

Sorry but I don't agree here, the OP made it clear it was due to cship & I don't see the attacks directly against her. You're going too far sis :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Bryan Lamb said:

now i am going to listen to tangled up by Girls Aloud. Good Day. (p.s, if you ever, ever talk about someones weight like that again i swear to god)

I never attacked her weight directly. If we go by your and @Slayer's logic, saying "Britney gained some weight due to everything her handlers put her through" is offensive and inappropriate? Okay then :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Isla said:

Okay I just realised you're the same person (OP) who made the thread earlier attacking Britney's weight and appearance... just yikes. 

Are you sure?

18 minutes ago, Matou said:

Sorry but I don't agree here, the OP made it clear it was due to cship & I don't see the attacks directly against her. You're going too far sis :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Exactly 

RCA have been complicit in the oppression of Britney, they're part of this corrupt system, forcing Britney to release albums she didn't want , forcing her to perform when she was medicated af,  so they can go F themselves too, they're incompetent and can't even manage to handle an era without sabotaging it or half-assing, and it's not just about Britney, they always sabotage their artists. Probably the worst record label out there.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Someone Else said:

Can you read? I literally said "once the court battle is over". And secondly, releasing something like this will require 0 effort from Britney, so why not? 

She's still contractually obligated to release more albums. Releasing unreleased material with proper mastering would be a win-win situation for her and her label. 

Maybe send your resume to Jamie Spears and while you're at it, learn to read the room.

• Like 3
Just now, kleinbritney said:

First, the RCA should publish an opinion on how they feel about Britney and the guardianship. Britney is the greatest superstar they ever had after Elvis. And they don't give a **** about Britney

But they'll push male bashing queen P!NK to no end cos she's a feminist and is their labels biggest pop act in the 2010's

Plus they only got Britney due to Jive records being shut down, so they were legally forced to pick up that contract. 

1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

if Britney were to move label. she should go to Polyamory/ Fascination . they are good with their artists

Fascination is shut down and Polydor is only in Europe..

Britney should go To EMI, or be independent, that way it's her Music her way. 

But I feel she's done with the industry due to nobody fighting for her.