RCA really need to put out some kind of Unreleased/Rarities compilation from different eras after c-ship is over

Not to put myself in the line of fire here... but I kind of agree.

No one is saying it should be a priority at the moment. HOWEVER... ONCE SHE IS FREE... it would be nice to have an unreleased (maybe songs she wasn't allowed to release) or even a greatest hits 2.0 while she is taking her very much deserved break to get married, have babies or just simply live her life however she pleases.

Of course I'd want her to sign off on every song released on such an album, but other than that it would require very little effort from her but be a nice way to show appreciation to the fans. Yes we all love her as a person, but Britney the Artist is what first drew us to her and I don't think it's wrong to yearn for more music to celebrate her, it's just timing is key and clearly right now is not the time.

That time is coming though.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Not to put myself in the line of fire here... but I kind of agree.

No one is saying it should be a priority at the moment. HOWEVER... ONCE SHE IS FREE... it would be nice to have an unreleased (maybe songs she wasn't allowed to release) or even a greatest hits 2.0 while she is taking her very much deserved break to get married, have babies or just simply live her life however she pleases.

Of course I'd want her to sign off on every song released on such an album, but other than that it would require very little effort from her but be a nice way to show appreciation to the fans. Yes we all love her as a person, but Britney the Artist is what first drew us to her and I don't think it's wrong to yearn for more music to celebrate her, it's just timing is key and clearly right now is not the time.

That time is coming though.

Finally someone with a thoughtful response. Thank you :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Matou said:

I can't with the drama here ... :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

So we can't discusse about music anymore ? We all know what's going on with cship but c'mon I  don't see what is wrong in the OP

some air is advisable for some ppl here :explainlol_stare_spin:

The anger comes from this same user having another thread today attacking Britney's appearance and "weight gain" and being a "mess".

• Love 2
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Why are you going on about music?

This is the LAST thing we should be talking about.

First a thread made by you attacking her appearance on the POM tour and now this.

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: We don't want NEW music. Brit has NOTHING to do with the release, she doesn't even need to work for it. It should be something like a farewell album. We don't want to have B10 or the last tour. My, God, Slayer!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The anger comes from this same user having another thread today attacking Britney's appearance and "weight gain" and being a "mess".

And THEN I also very clearly stated that her weight gain was due to all the stress and everything Team Con put her through at the time and that I absolutely loathe them for it. What's up with your basic reading comprehension skills even?  

• Like 1

Fans like this are why Team Con was able to get away with this foolishness for so long. Blinded by the entertainment and demanding more while she suffered right in front of us.

We don't need new music right now. Let's go find a petition or donate somewhere and make better use of our time.

• Love 3

And I'm not even talking about her recording anything new and lifting a finger at all. ALL I'm talking about is her label putting out some kind of unreleased songs compilation to fulfill her contracts AFTER she gets her freedom.

Some of you are so ******* defensive and angry over nothing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Knowing RCA they wouldn't bother with this. They'd rather have it as a posthumous release. Also if this ever does happen I hope it does have Britney's input, a bit like what Mariah did last year with her rarities compilation. Not right now when the whole c-ship battle is ongoing.