RCA really need to put out some kind of Unreleased/Rarities compilation from different eras after c-ship is over

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Why are you going on about music?

This is the LAST thing we should be talking about.

First a thread attacking her appearance on the POM tour and now this.

Can you read? I literally said "once the court battle is over". And secondly, releasing something like this will require 0 effort from Britney, so why not? 

She's still contractually obligated to release more albums. Releasing unreleased material with proper mastering would be a win-win situation for her and her label. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Someone Else said:

Can you read? I literally said "once the court battle is over". And secondly, releasing something like this will require 0 effort from Britney, so why not? 

Can you not read the room? Britney is fighting for her human rights.

Your topics today are problematic, so pipe down.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Someone Else said:

So, my point is, RCA really should release something like as a gift for the fans this once the court battle is over and Britney will be enjoying her freedom, marriage, maybe even more kids, etc. 

And support this greedy company even more? Yeah no, thx.

• Love 1
Just now, King B. said:

And support this greedy company even more? Yeah no, thx.

So does it mean we were supporting some greedy company by purchasing her music before the conservatorship? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Once Britney gets free, the contractual obligations with her label will still be in place. 

• Love 1
Just now, Someone Else said:

So does it mean we were supporting some greedy company by purchasing her music before the conservatorship? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Once Britney gets free, the contractual obligations with her label will still be in place. 

let me say this loud and clear 

SHE IS FIGHTING FOR HER RIGHTS. SHE IS PROBABLY NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT MUSIC. SO WHY ARE YOU. JEEZ ITS NOT THAT HARD TO GET

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Someone Else said:

You should check out what all the other label mates or ex label mates had to say about RCA and how they were treated by them ;-)

• Like 1
Just now, Bryan Lamb said:

let me say this loud and clear 

SHE IS FIGHTING FOR HER RIGHTS. SHE IS PROBABLY NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT MUSIC. SO WHY ARE YOU. JEEZ ITS NOT THAT HARD TO GET

I'm just suggesting the easiest scenario for her to fulfill her contracts with RCA, chile. Why the **** are you attacking me? 

• Love 1