So Free (I Feel So Free With You) final mixes got leaked

55 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

It’s literally only happened since the 23 June hearing and it’s because people want to leak stuff now that they know the details surrounding her lie of a career under the conservatorship 

That's not true. We had the make me leak when the voicemail happened, we've had the leak of exaholic too, and then we got a longer snippet of tilt your head back. King of my castle too.

Frankly, I do find it odd. The make me video was confirmed to be a half hazard edit of footage team con had. Exaholic had lyrics about needing an intervention, king of my castle is about wanting to be 'free in my trapped soul'. 

So, personally, I find it hard to believe that those songs and now with So Free leaked, it seems that someone is picking some very particular things to leak specifically at times when she's in court. 

I mean, why didn't we get leaks of songs that have absolutely nothing to do with being trapped or free?

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That's not true. We had the make me leak when the voicemail happened, we've had the leak of exaholic too, and then we got a longer snippet of tilt your head back. King of my castle too.

Frankly, I do find it odd. The make me video was confirmed to be a half hazard edit of footage team con had. Exaholic had lyrics about needing an intervention, king of my castle is about wanting to be 'free in my trapped soul'. 

So, personally, I find it hard to believe that those songs and now with So Free leaked, it seems that someone is picking some very particular things to leak specifically at times when she's in court. 

I mean, why didn't we get leaks of songs that have absolutely nothing to do with being trapped or free?

Stop. I literally have had most of this stuff for over a year before they leaked this is what was circulating and people have agreed to leak stop embarrassing yourself thinking their biggest concerns right now are leaking old demos that they probably don’t even have in their possession or even know exist it’s cringeworthy. And make me was a rough cut thrown together the day they shot it, David’s 18 minute version is yet to surface if they cared THAT much they’d have leaked something better. 

6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Idk who leaked make me but these leaks are from Britney-Online. They’re doing it as a middle finger to team con. Also the messages about being free are more than likely on purpose with what’s going on lmfao it’s really not that deep

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Stop. I literally have had most of this stuff for over a year before they leaked this is what was circulating and people have agreed to leak stop embarrassing yourself thinking their biggest concerns right now are leaking old demos that they probably don’t even have in their possession or even know exist it’s cringeworthy. And make me was a rough cut thrown together the day they shot it, David’s 18 minute version is yet to surface if they cared THAT much they’d have leaked something better. 

Why did people agree to leak it now? I mean, that makes it seem like an active decision, not a passive coincidence.

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Why did people agree to leak it now? I mean, that makes it seem like an active decision, not a passive coincidence.

Honestly I’m done with this lol you keep believing her team who have more than enough to worry about right now other than random leaks, you’re not going to believe me anyway so I’ll stop responding. 

4 hours ago, Someone Else said:

Her vocals are so bad on this one

Hey Ma is the one that really should've been released. 

Her vocals really aren’t that bad, they’re similar to her What You Need vocals and she barely even sings anything on Hey Ma! Honestly both Feel So Free and Hey Ma are horrible songs....messy production! 

• Love 1