Is it possible that this is her last on-stage performance ever?

I don't mean to drag her appearance/dancing skills or anything because we know she was forced to do it and that was around the time her ticks started BUT what if it's indeed her last live on-stage performance ever? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Piece of Me Tour, October 21, 2018, Austin TX

eb624130fd28348df6e3ccffc780af9f_ce_3044

**** you colon :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

She was so done with it tbh.... but hey at least she was better than the whole Femme Fatale tour ... and also she had the energy. 

Vegas 2015-2017 - yes, absolutely 

But during this 2018 tour you could tell how ******* fed up she was with the whole thing. And she definitely gained some weight due to stress/medication

AYHJKrZrOHc.jpg?size=1080x1080&quality=96&sign=d514048fee4b753b38bdbbec1a84c427&type=album

I ******* loathe Jamie and her entire team for making this poor woman do all this against her will 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Someone Else said:

But during this 2018 tour you could tell how ******* fed up she was with the whole thing. And she definitely gained a lot of weight due to stress/medication

AYHJKrZrOHc.jpg?size=1080x1080&quality=96&sign=d514048fee4b753b38bdbbec1a84c427&type=album

I ******* loathe Jamie and her entire team for making this poor woman do all this against her will 

"gained a lot of weight " ???? 

PLease let's not ....

Don't ruin your comment with this speculations of culture bodyshape standards please. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

What if it is ? We are not here for Britney the artist anymore. If she retire, ok, if she continues, ok.

I believe she will make music again but the damage are so important ... this will not be tomorrow ... or maybe she will use music as part of a therapy

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Someone Else said:

I'm not hating, but compared to her immaculate body shape in 2016, yes, she did gain weight. 

AND? that's not an issue, you are wrong

she gains and looses weight all the time. like all the women do, please do not share this missleading opinions. 

Like you said... IMMACULATE... 

• Like 2

I really don't think so, she will not retire like this - did you even hear how confidence is she these days? The way she's showing love for her fans, I feel that she will probably think that she would want to do something for fans! 

Britney might become another level global phenomenon the way she's getting the support, but I hope if she comes back - she takes a break for at least like 2 years, get therapy, vacation, babies, marriage etc etc! 

I hope she also trains her vocals and dancing, her vocals have been sour after all this high pitched singing! 

21 minutes ago, Someone Else said:

But during this 2018 tour you could tell how ******* fed up she was with the whole thing. And she definitely gained some weight due to stress/medication

F you. seriously. lets not do this to woman, jesus

• Love 2