Meghan McCain DRAGS Britney's family and says they should go to hell!

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Taylor, Gaga, Beyoncé, Rihanna, etc know that by keeping silent they are speaking volumes. We all know you all built your empires off Britney’s unfortunate circumstances. If it weren’t for the conservatorship all y’all wouldn’t be where you’re at. Be grateful and speak the **** up 

I really never cared about any artist speaking up because Britney is a huge star who does not need anyone. Like for real, the attention Britney had, had, and will always have is light years more than any pop girl like ever (aside probably Madonna and Lady Diana).  That being said, I appreciated that Ariana spoke up when Britney herself acknowledged the #FreeBritney movement, and I expected at least people who worked with her like Rihanna, Gaga, and Katy Perry to say something (might be NDAs? not sure).  

One point I said and I will always say: Britney Spears ran the music industry for a decade, and once she fell- like literately in the same year (2007-2008) - we started hearing about Beyonce, Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Ke$ha  as "it stars". But if anything, Britney always proves she is the biggest pop star of this generation, and she continues to be.