Meghan McCain DRAGS Britney's family and says they should go to hell!

I don't agree with Meghan politcally but she's a republican I can actually stand atleast and like. She has always been a huge Britney fan and has always supported her getting out of this and I am so glad she continues to speak out. Sadly with her exiting The View I fear they may not talk about Britney as much because Meghan has said it's because of her bringing it up during the morning meetings. Hopefully they continue to.

I like Joy, but this wasn't about Matt Gaetz' life. This was about him supporting a woman who's entire life has been taken away. Good for Whoopi saying nice things about Britney :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

She has always been a Britney Stan, don't hate on her just because she doesn't have the same political views as you. 

Arizona hates her cos she isnt pro Trump and voted for Biden. 

Arizona kicked her out of the Republican party, even her own party don't want her. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Arizona hates her cos she isnt pro Trump and voted for Biden. 

Arizona kicked her out of the Republican party, even her own party don't want her. 

And this information has nothing to do with her message. Just another excuse for you to post about how much you hate republicans. We get it. 

pop tv ronnielee GIF by Schitt's Creek