Can we all just agree how incredibly strong Britney is

The mental strength she possesses is unbelievable, she's incredibly strong. Never ever would I personally be able to withstand 13 years of the abuse and trauma she went through. The gaslighting, the isolation. And we know now they were trying to make her believe she's "crazy". And despite all of that she didn't let them win, she fought her way through it. She's incredible.

• Like 2

The fact that this has gone on for 13 years. 13 YEARS. In that time I've graduated high school, gone to university, done several different jobs, travelled, been able to make stupid decisions & fail at stuff & learn from it, to experience life. To think that ALL THIS TIME she's been under this controlling & abusive regime. I just can't imagine what it must have been like. How hopeless she must have felt at times, how isolated and alone. She is incredibly strong and I'm beyond happy for her that there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel, she deserves it so, so much.

I don't care what anyone says, she's my hero.

she’s my absolute hero. she’s tougher than all of those super masculine rockstars. i’ve never been more proud of being her fan, this can’t compare to all the album sales and broken records in the world combined.

she’s an inspiration to me, especially as a woman.