Can we all just agree how incredibly strong Britney is

She is incredibly strong. Super sweet, sincere, humble (until you make her mad, then you know she is that *****!) I’m so happy she found her voice and got the strength to fight back against Team Con! She took 13 years of abuse from her family, and team. People made fun of the way she looked on Social Media,”fans” criticized her for not being Primeney  during the ‘Con’ Era. She took it ALL and I just know she’s going to emerged stronger than ever. 

I am proud to call myself a part of the Britney Army specifically because of Britney. She is and will always THE biggest inspiration. 

Music Video Hair Flip GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Sometimes she's Stronger than everyone including Boys. Everytime I witness the Scary and Outrageous things that happen in her life, I'm Anticipating that she'll give in to sadness, but she's Lucky that she has impressive inner strength to keep her out of Trouble. Deep down she knows that things will get Better and her life won't always be a Freakshow.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Sometimes she's Stronger than everyone including Boys. Everytime I witness the Scary and Outrageous things that happen in her life, I'm Anticipating that she'll give in to sadness, but she's Lucky that she has impressive inner strength to keep her out of Trouble. Deep down she knows that things will get Better and her life won't always be a Freakshow.

Sometimes , Stronger , Everytime , Witness,  Scary, Outrageous, Anticipating, lucky , Trouble , Better , and Freakshow are all Britney Spears songs !!

3 hours ago, Stefani said:

This is too cute

She’s so strong! I can’t believe she’s still so sweet and so humble. 
I would have tried to physically fight my family if I was in her situation tbh.

She’s so strong and so intelligent, don’t waste your time with that people Britney! Fight in court for your freedom and then sue the hell out of them! Don’t ever speak to them and make them go to jail and pay you a HUGE compensation!

Since Jamie is probably gonna end up in jail and maybe even Bryan, Jamie Lou and Lynne can share Jamie’s trailer and live there, you know, they will probably have to sell their houses to pay that huge compensation.

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

FREE BRITNEY!!!

100,000% agree! I was just thinking about this earlier. What she has gone through would have broken most people, but not Britney, and I'm incredibly proud of her for having the courage to speak out.

She always, always, always deserved better. She still deserves better. And I cannot wait for the day that she's finally free. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: