I still don't understand why their family has done this

She was their meal ticket to a better life, Hollywood secretly molded celebs to be joan of arcs, and super people that basically forget their human beings, so when Britney humanity began to show, it was like a double edge especially for Hollywood at that time..

Cos unlike Britney they craved the role models and being perfect in their industry eyes, so the minute Britney had a breakdown, she's a mother, etc.

Like a well planned horror film, the parents and family came in time to form an interaction at the time ot was praised, he's the reason she's alive. Blah, without him she would be dead. 

To the actual reality, it was way worse, now Nobody will know what will really happen behind the courtroom since it's all closed, but at least they all agree Britney should only communicate from home for her safety. 

Now, That's it's more clearer Jodi is conservatorship of Britney herself, Ding Bat dead beat dad is only in charge of her estate, Britney can actually get some things removed like the IUD without ding bath's approval since he doesn't have that power, Jodi does..

So Jamie better pray a heart attack happens or a stroke cos he is looking at life in prison. 

• Super Mods

It’s not money, she said so herself that he loves the power. Money gives him power and since he hasn’t really accomplished much in his life, of course he’s gonna want to feel like he is worthy by running an empire and taking the credit for his daughter’s success because he’s the sperm that made it happen. 

• Like 4

Money changes everything. It's basically what I was saying in another thread. Putting myself in Britney's shoes: Yeah, I'd help my family out if I had Britney's money. But I can't deny that there'd be irritation starting to creep in if that's your only solution is to run to me every single time you **** up. "I don't have to be responsible with money. I got a rich family member! hardy har har! Can you loan me some money?" Wouldn't that be like swallowing a brick after a certain point? 

Didn't Britney say it herself years ago about being invited out to dinners and finding out she was the one that paid for it? Wouldn't that piss you off? "Well, Britney's the rich one so the check's going to her. Pay for the fancy dinner, Britney."

I just wonder if the law was laid down at any point "You gotta stop running to me to fix your problems." and this is the cluster**** that came out of it? "We're gonna stay on that gravy train, missy. Not a damn thing you can do about it!"

• Love 1

I think Britney truly missed out on personal growth from age 18-23 because she constantly had someone telling her what to do. By the time she took a real break to have spare time to independently interact with reality, she was pregnant for 2 years and then divorced. She needed structure but everyone who once ran her life were off living their own lives. It reminds me of when soldiers get out of the military - they have so much structure and then they leave and lose that. Some become homeless. 

Edited by jordeezy
  • Love 2

i think the weirdest part is how much her father is obsessed with her... because if it was about money he would've taken a big cut out of her money but still let her live her life... but he goes to extreme lengths and dedicates insane amounts of time to ruining her life... its super duper crazy.

does he even have time to enjoy the money he steals from her? like why would he get drunk and call her? that is SO pathetic. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Honestly I feel like her father has felt emasculated by her role in the family. His history of being abusive shows he has low self worth. All her life SHE’S worked to feed HIS family , SHE’S put a roof over HIS family’s head, SHE was the breadwinner in HIS family. And she did all that without his help…. In 2007/08 he was finally able to control the one thing that probably in his mind kept him from feeling like a “man”. I felt this especially after reading how he stated HE was Britney Spears.

The mother is someone that never had anything and will do anything to keep what she’s got. She plays dumb when **** gets real but honestly she’s the scariest kind of person to be around, 
because she’s about self preservation.  

the brother MONEY/entitlement 

The Sister I honestly believe resents her…. Also the sense of entitlement( I’m a Spears)  from  even early in the Zoey 101 days. 

100% nailed it. The way they treat her also makes me think of that thing family scapegoat syndrome, seen in cases like the tragic abuse and ****** of Gabriel Fernandez, where all the family members treat one member like complete s—t and abuse them. I don’t know if it started this way but over the years even her siblings and mother have obviously become comfortable with the abuse she is suffering and also treating her like complete dirt. So shameful. They feel entitled to everything she has earned and owns and have completely dehumanised her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i always thought britney was trying to be "more free" than she ever was in 2006 - after her two pregnancies and taking a break from music - and her inner circle, especially larry, were scared they would lose power. this included her family, bc they've always been dependant of her money and career. after the chaos that surrounded her in 07, i think they stepped up to make sure she wouldn't stop making money for them. it's truly disgusting. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I think her father felt emasculated by her success, how much money and power she had, and he wanted to have control over her. 

Britney said it herself, he loves the control and domination he has over someone as powerful as her. 

He thinks he loves his daughter, but he loves her as an OBJECT and a POSSESSION. Exactly like violent men who beat up their wives. They love to own women, but they don't understand what love really is. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Maybe I’m being too generous, but I think it started with good intentions but they got greedy and exploited it

I think there definitely was a sense of urgency and that an intervention was needed for her own well-being, but once things started rolling I think  especially her father started letting out his own desires to control his daughter and to have power.

We know that allegedly JL leaks stories fake or real to the tabloids and I reckon the whole family did it for years.

I genuinely believe Britney didn't want anything to do with her parents I genuinely recall talk of Britney getting a restraining order on Lynn at some point in 07. 

Whenever Britney rebelled through her life her family always seemed to be super controlling and trying to almost punishing her for it (the Vegas wedding) 

She was cutting them off and they couldn't have that... 

She fired Larry, she never wanted to work with max again family hires them both ... 

I just think they don't see her as a human and they see her as an ATM 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Too much is not enough for her family unfortunately. Britney has got them all houses, jobs and a life in the spotlight even but it still wasn’t enough. They wanted to spend her money like it was theirs.

Evil evil people. I start to wonder whether this was always the plan though given Jamie’s early statements about Britney buying him a boat. I think they always wanted her to get rich so they could get rich.

• Love 1