I still don't understand why their family has done this

1 minute ago, Persona said:

Sick people like that are always hard to understand. Even if a criminal psychologist were to explain it to us in detail, we still wouldn't be able to understand, not on an emotional level at least. And that's simply because we're not like them. We don't think like them. We're not driven by greed, envy, jealousy, bitterness and hatred to the degree they are. And we feel empathy. They do not. At least none towards Britney.

That's a fair point.

I totally see them talking trash about how Britney " alienated them because of the fame" , and being negative about her, and offcourse it comes with the profits, the money and the positive things for them with the conservatorship that will resume in not having Britney around and they spending the money as they want. So it's a perfect circle. 

• Like 3

JL and Bryan are just her siblings, it's quite common to see siblings go lengths to battle it out for money, I'd say I could see some people doing the same thing if they were in their position.

As for her parents, idk what kind of parental relationship Jamie or Lynne had with Britney growing up, but I cannot imagine anyone who ever loves their child to ever do that to them. Not for money, not for anything. It's so sickening

4 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

I recall in 2007 and earlier when Britney posted letters on her website "letters from truth" or something like that were called. Britney mentioned cutting out the payroll for many people in her life, her family included. She said something like "it is not nice to see that when they take you out for dinner you are the one getting the bill all the time" or something like that. That was a revelation moment. So basically yes, she was cutting them off and they would not allow it. - allegedley.

If somebody else remembers this, please let me know.

i remember that, but at that time, i thought she was just refering to her "friends" like paris, nicole, lindsay, sam, adnan, alli, kevin, random hanger ons, etc. 

• Like 1

Don’t u see how they are talking?! - “our fans”, “our home” etc.. simply they believe that everything britney earned is there’s too so they think they deserve MORE.. they want to be in charge of her estate in that reason I guess.. at least I think it’s there’s excuse when they discuss it with each other or going to sleep

🤮🤮🤮

• Love 5
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

i remember that, but at that time, i thought she was just refering to her "friends" like paris, nicole, lindsay, sam, adnan, alli, kevin, random hanger ons, etc. 

yes but there is the quote "It is so sad, because if anyone is a family person…it is me" that always made me suspicious.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

JL and Bryan are just her siblings, it's quite common to see siblings go lengths to battle it out for money, I'd say I could see some people doing the same thing if they were in their position.

As for her parents, idk what kind of parental relationship Jamie or Lynne had with Britney growing up, but I cannot imagine anyone who ever loves their child to ever do that to them. Not for money, not for anything. It's so sickening

By all accounts Britney and her mother had a really close and affectionate relationship. Britney went as far as saying that she wanted to be a mom just like her mom when answering the question, I think in 2002.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

That one letter was immediately after rehab. She obviously was referring to those who pressured her to go to rehab: her family and her management

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wonder about this too. I think on some level they have probably deluded themselves into thinking they’re doing something good for her. Most people can’t handle knowing they’re “the bad guy” so they make up some story in their head about how they’re in the right. 

• Like 2

It's very simple, after 2007 Britney was accused of being a bad mother - she was partying - she was doing things on her own - she released blackout without anybody's permission for the FIRST time she did what she wanted to do. And people didn't like that, let's be real since the beginning Britney was this sweet southern girl who obeyed everyone, and what can be better than that? You have someone in your hands, when Brit started growing up  - she started to become more rebellious - watch anything after 2005, you will understand! 

Britney when lost the custody, she became sad and depressed her father took this as an advantage - I clearly don't believe this C-ship facade was even necessary in thr first place, her family or close people intervention was needed but they should've gotten her cleaned up and fight for the custody. 

We all know being a mother is way more important to her than being an artist, so they got her into this because of her Kids - she was lied and set up. 

Now, moving on she was promised to have her freedom after Circus tour but clearly nothing happened, this was the time when Jamie and Lou really played well, this whole thing was never about Britney - the human it was about Britney - the superstar. 

Britney got isolated, nobody on her side so slowly and slowly women started becoming more submissive whenever she wanted to fight back she just couldn't because there was nobody to help her! 

Britney had no say whatsoever, she became a robot and we can very well see that in some of her performances - Britney being the superstar still has the midas touch, her last albums flopped because of a bad rollout not because they were bad! 

Selling more than 1m worldwide is not at all bad, to Britney's standards? Yes, bad! 

If Britney promoted these last 2 albums the way she promoted FF - it would've been a hit, but I feel after Glory things changed and I also feel Sam has a huge role in it he gave Britney the power she needed! 

This was always about the money, if this was about caring - Britney would've had her confidence like her prime era! 

The only shocking part about this I feel - how on earth they thought this could go on forever? 

• Love 4